The Fast And The Furious - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: May 19, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

Fast-And-Furious-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this isn’t like the 4K Star Wars steels and the first revealed/released is the best steel. I also hope the 7th features the white supra/silver charger, the rest I can deal with!

€25 for just the 4k steel I'll go for this instead of the zavvi release. Much better value imo. Do we know if this is a fnac exclusive? Probably prefer to order from amazon.

Don't suppose anyone knows about the finish for any copies or are they all the same?
Best Buy U.S, Zavvi, Taiwan, and so forth are not exclusive except to the particular retailer in those countries?
So just WWA with same goodies? Just want to be sure if there is any difference I grab the right one!

Don't suppose anyone knows about the finish for any copies or are they all the same?
Best Buy U.S, Zavvi, Taiwan, and so forth are not exclusive except to the particular retailer in those countries?
So just WWA with same goodies? Just want to be sure if there is any difference I grab the right one!
Nothing yet mate, no. It'll be the same wwa steelbook design everywhere, but finish could vary. Trend with universal can be gloss in US and matte elsewhere, hope that's not the case here.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Looks glossy - according to these pics from Steelbookpro (ROW) - and v. nice it looks too:-

1619200471474.png
1619200447341.png

Inside:-
1619200511871.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
^^ those pictures are from the UK release I believe. The French release should be exactly the same though. I've got an order in with fnac, much happier with the €25 price for just the steel.