The Fistfight Thread

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Ok, so we've all played the game "Who do you think would win in a fight." And if you haven't (what rock have you been under) it's easy to play.

I'll give two opponents and you reply with who you think, of the two, would win in a fist fight. After you've posted your winner you'll pit him/her/it against another person of your choosing. Then the next person chooses their winner and repeats.

Simple right?

(hopefully this is fun and gets people posting around more)...

Here we go. Since I make films I'm going to say.

Steven Spielberg vs. George Lucas.

Im gonna go with George Lucas still i think he has a real light saber hidden somewhere, plus i dont think Mr.Moore will be able to move with all that flab :p

I'm gonna go with..........

George Lucas Vs Mark Hamill

Mark Hamill... I really doubt Lucas could move all that fast and come on... Mark is the Joker! EEK!

Mark Hamill VS Harrison Ford?

Mark Hamill... I really doubt Lucas could move all that fast and come on... Mark is the Joker! EEK!

Mark Hamill VS Harrison Ford?

Ford, just because everyone knows that Chewbacca still follows Mr. Ford around everywhere he goes, and they would tag-team Hamill.

Harrison Ford vs Cate Blanchett (she was in the latest Indy and the LOTR movies as Galadriel)

Ford, just because everyone knows that Chewbacca still follows Mr. Ford around everywhere he goes, and they would tag-team Hamill.

Harrison Ford vs Cate Blanchett (she was in the latest Indy and the LOTR movies as Galadriel)

Im going with Harrison on this one, even without chewie i think he could have cate down in one.

Harrison Ford vs Shia Labeouf

Shia Labeaouf would win because megan fox is a dick EEK! ha ha ha lol seriously he has the transfomers on his side

Shia Labeouf vs Robert Downey jnr

RD Jr, and not cause he would be iron man and destroy any transformer, but because hed be kirk lazarus from tropic thunder, and his amazing acting would melt labeouf's face off.

Robert Downey Jr vs Edward Norton

Steve Carrell....

he built a muthafawkin ARK. Ed norton just punches himself because he's unable to sleep.. wtf?!

Steve Carrell vs Will Ferrel

Will Ferrel cause he will get straight Ricky Bobby on his ass.

Will Ferrel vs. Chris Farley