The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at when they updated their banner on fb this year, for every release apart from inception and leon, we had beauty shots the same day. So we should get ones for the Flash today too! Preorder probably Friday next week.

As long as one of these are the steel and a slip I’ll be happy (minus the Dolby cinema and imax writing of course). Please Manta do no use any of them on the OC (I bet the Dolby Cinema poster is the OC art)

My fav - would be great on a lenti

806879A1-979F-4430-86F5-38EFFD751C10.png

This as the steel

B0211F80-A8F7-42AB-AE8B-F91A9707A7F0.jpeg

This as a full slip

FFE2F078-C745-4AE0-8AF3-4659E4D4E7D0.jpeg

Looking at when they updated their banner on fb this year, for every release apart from inception and leon, we had beauty shots the same day. So we should get ones for the Flash today too! Preorder probably Friday next week.
They seriously need to calm down with these pre orders. Someone NEEDS to tell them

I genuinely won’t be able to afford it next Friday (Friday after that I’m all good...)

I was going to buy that Walmart Diamond Luxe type digipack, but since I loved the movie, if Manta's designs are good, definitely would want this instead!

Thought about going to the cinema, is it any good?
I thought it was the best DC movie yet, which isn't saying much, but actually it's very fun, so much happening, and the best representation of time and multiple universes in any movie yet!
Graphics are extremely bad, mind you, it's like they've regressed to worse than 90's, it looks worse than a PC game.
I don't understand all the hate towards Ezra Miller either.

I was going to buy that Walmart Diamond Luxe type digipack, but since I loved the movie, if Manta's designs are good, definitely would want this instead!

I thought it was the best DC movie yet, which isn't saying much, but actually it's very fun, so much happening, and the best representation of time and multiple universes in any movie yet!
Graphics are extremely bad, mind you, it's like they've regressed to worse than 90's, it looks worse than a PC game.

It’s weird because in the time sphere they are bad, but from what I understand it’s intentional. And kinda adds to the weirdness of the film. I oddly like it. The CGI in the rest of the film was fine for me. It’s just the time spheres imo

It’s weird because in the time sphere they are bad, but from what I understand it’s intentional. And kinda adds to the weirdness of the film. I oddly like it. The CGI in the rest of the film was fine for me. It’s just the time spheres imo
Well I also find it part of the charm, because I am used to some bad SFX in 90's movies, but there's also that 'raining babies' scene that looks like Pixar. :shipped:

Well I also find it part of the charm, because I am used to some bad SFX in 90's movies, but there's also that 'raining babies' scene that looks like Pixar. :shipped:
And also one of the craziest scenes I’ve seen in any superhero film. Mental that is

But yeah first time I was like wtf. Second watch couldn’t stop laughing

They seriously need to calm down with these pre orders. Someone NEEDS to tell them

I genuinely won’t be able to afford it next Friday (Friday after that I’m all good...)
They are going a bits nuts, but thankfully this month is fine for me cashwise. It probably will be Friday next week though, they don't seem leave 2+ weeks for preorder post announcement.

They are going a bits nuts, but thankfully this month is fine for me cashwise. It probably will be Friday next week though, they don't seem leave 2+ weeks for preorder post announcement.
Yeah I know. Which the only bad news about this. Just wished they calmed down

I don’t want it to become quantity over quality. Just getting silly with the constant pre orders imo

Coming from you I'm not surprised :whistle:

Yeah I know. Which the only bad news about this. Just wished they calmed down

I don’t want it to become quantity over quality. Just getting silly with the constant pre orders imo
I'll agree with that, quality drop is unacceptable. It's too much for me as well, particularly with these CP ones too haha I think maybe one a month is the sweet spot. This will be the 11th, and we're only the 2nd day of August lol

Reactions: Flloydo
Coming from you I'm not surprised :whistle:
Booh. I meant as an actor, and his performance in this film. To me he wasn't annoying or anything.
And I don't know what he's done IRL, never read it. But if I go by literally anyone accused of anything recently (except for Weinstein), then it's just exaggerated BS anyway.
Plus I've decided if I can tolerate dumb hysterical schizo-baby that Robert De Niro turned out to be, I should disassociate the actors from their work entirely.
It truly was better when they kept their mouths shut and we knew them less.