The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t think it will be a bloodbath but quicker than the discless editions.

If they only have one slip with Keaton on then that will go fastest but again I still don’t think that will be a bloodbath

You either love or hate this film from what I’ve seen

Reactions: goufcustom
I like the Doctor Strange discless with the comic art cover but didn't even know about it until I checked the website yesterday.

I like the Doctor Strange discless with the comic art cover but didn't even know about it until I checked the website yesterday.
I didn't know about it till I read this post and went and looked. It is quite nice!

Putting my hopes in Manta for this. Feel very good about that premise.

Holy sh!t can’t believe I nearly got a full house. Artworks I wanted on the FS and back of the steel. Can’t complain

Great art on steelbook. Love it :).
DL looks best in my view, except back is :-/. Back from FS and front from DL together would be perfect.
Will pass on OC and other editions. Buying cheapest edition just for steelbook and selling everything else.
If anyone from EU perferably wanna have all extras except steelbook and disc let me know. :)

Fullslip is horrible.
Steelbook is perfect! So are the character cards and photos.
DL looks too much like the steelbook, so SL then for me.

Reactions: Mararagan
Love SL's front although I think the back is a bit weak.
FS's solid but I think I'll go with the DL. Looks terrific!

Can’t decide on the FS with either the SL or DL.

Back of the SL is a clearer pic of Sasha and the other flash And should have a nice finish. But the back fo the DL has a flip flop lenti (most likely the lightening appearing) but I do really like both fronts. Leaning more toward the SL

Reactions: Mararagan
Lenti should have had some holofoil love on the back but description says it won't have any.
I wonder what that "spot foil" refers to on the FS... Probably just the title.

Lenti should have had some holofoil love on the back but description says it won't have any.
I wonder what that "spot foil" refers to on the FS... Probably just the title.
And probably the flash line going over the batwing