Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

63304841_500x500_2.jpg

63304841_500x500_4.jpg

63304841_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's live on amazon now, but even after VAT is removed it's still cheaper on zavvi, think amazon may drop the price again...

Its not cheaper with amazon.uk its lot more expensive

We have to pat VAT
Amazon.uk £22.05 (€26.69)
Price with shipping = £26.90 (€32.31)

Zavvi £19.99 (€24.79) free shipping
If amazon drop in price then I will consider but they have not dropped the previous fox releases yet to less than zavvi

You might get cheaper as you live in USA but people in Europe ordering have to pay VAT

Last edited:

We have to pat VAT

If amazon drop in price then I will consider but they have not dropped the previous fox releases yet to less than zavvi

You might get cheaper as you live in USA but people in Europe ordering have to pay VAT

I know re-read my post.. I said it was cheaper on zavvi... Even if, like me, you live in the US and remove the VAT, normally, at least from what I've run across for US it's cheaper on amazon.co.uk because the removal of VAT.

I know re-read my post.. I said it was cheaper on zavvi... Even if, like me, you live in the US and remove the VAT, normally, at least from what I've run across for US it's cheaper on amazon.co.uk because the removal of VAT.

Most of us are in Europe
We pay the Vat

So price it has no relevance for those who order from USA to us
The Price always will include VAT for us

Consider yourself lucky to avoid paying vat

The recent Fox Release have not dropped in Price on Amazon.UK
So I don't expect to see any price drops

I cancelled mine due to the price not dropping as I'd hoped it would.
... really looking forward to seeing the pic's guys:thumbs:

We have to pat VAT

It's cheaper right now. Just £19.75 (and then select free super saver delivery).

I would prefer amazon over zavvi every time - much better customer service!

The recent Fox steelbooks seem to be holding their high prices. I'm surprised they haven't announced another wave ywt

If the pictures look really good, I'll re-think buying it at the price it is now:D I don't really like buying back catalogue titles for more than £14.99 unless its first time to BD (not sure if this title is?) Or very limited with great artwork. Watched this movie loads for the first few years after release but I haven't seen it in over a decade.. I don't know if it'll be gloss but that yellow cover is screaming for it:D

If the pictures look really good, I'll re-think buying it at the price it is now:D I don't really like buying back catalogue titles for more than £14.99 unless its first time to BD (not sure if this title is?) Or very limited with great artwork. Watched this movie loads for the first few years after release but I haven't seen it in over a decade.. I don't know if it'll be gloss but that yellow cover is screaming for it:D

Based on the most recent Fox steels, this will most likely be a matte finish.

No, it has been on blu-ray before, so it's not blu-ray exclusive either!

I agree, the price is silly, and I probably should have waited for the price to drop but meh... i'm a sucker for wanting to get things on release day :hilarious:

Reactions: chunk
Based on the most recent Fox steels, this will most likely be a matte finish.

No, it has been on blu-ray before, so it's not blu-ray exclusive either!

I agree, the price is silly, and I probably should have waited for the price to drop but meh... i'm a sucker for wanting to get things on release day :hilarious:

:thumbs: big shame if it isn't gloss, some steels can really pull off a matte finish though, we shall see. If I had buckets of money I would have kept my order as I did really love it back in the day.. so many releases so I'm having to hold back more than I used to but I really would like this at some point.. :D

ps, I don't think you should wait if it's something you really want, I've bought many steels on release that soon after dropped in price and I don't regret it.. plus you never know when something is gonna sell out fast like worlds end, I pre ordered that then thought I'd cancel and pick it up at a later date then changed my mind a week before release and re ordered:LOL: this game we play is all over the place:D

UK - The Full Monty

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

p31G2iL.jpg

9waSeKH.jpg

JIvy9hI.jpg

MnQPfFK.jpg

YaretFB.jpg

UNgzyOw.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

q5tsdHo.jpg

iwXgEFB.jpg

fOiCfO2.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

tCB5fw1.jpg

Fw0zzf4.jpg

You know what, the more I look at this steel in hand, the more I like it. I know it's essentially the same as the amaray but in steel form... but there's something about that bright yellow matte finish that just seems to POP... the embossing is a nice touch, and the vibrant interior art as well just seems to stand out when it's framed by the yellow edge of the outer case. Totally happy with this.

Reactions: chunk
The interior artwork on Fox releases has been great recently, but the front and back artwork has been hit and miss. I think the artwork is great on this one though but the characters could have done with a bit of gloss. The darker colours really show up the lacklustre finish.

Reactions: 8bitheart