The GeekCap HOLIDAY SPECIAL ❄️ (Favorite and Underrated Holiday Movies) with special HDN guests!

great job guys.

Love the diversity in recommendations. Always cool to hear @jaws finatic picks as they are usually flicks that have passed me by and I like to discover new ones. Gonna have to check out that The Christmas Tree. Also surprised I dont think I seen that Ryan Reynolds flick @kaw tho i do remember him in a fat suit so maybe I seen pieces.

@Snollygoster :rofl: :spoil: That's brilliant:LOL::thumbs:.

Thinking of it, the kids have never watched this, gonna have to with them tonight I think :happy::thumbs:

Thanks, everyone! This one was very fun to put together. That said, @Snollygoster is the champ here. These videos aren't nearly as exciting until Jake puts his magic touch on them. That opening and that ending had me laughing, but also had me in awe. Such great work, dude!!

And thanks to this episode's guest Ninjas @kaw, @jaws finatic, @AcIDc0r3, and @bloodsnake007! :thanks:

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I finally finished watching this kick ass video! Loved it! :drool: @kaw @AcIDc0r3 @jaws finatic Great job guys! :rofl:

This is how I feel after watching myself on the screen:
giphy.gif

:hilarious:

@Snollygoster EPIC video Jake! :cool: Apologies that you had to bring in a crew to edit my 467 curse words :emb: :sorry: :D
Thanks, everyone! This one was very fun to put together. That said, @Snollygoster is the champ here. These videos aren't nearly as exciting until Jake puts his magic touch on them. That opening and that ending had me laughing, but also had me in awe. Such great work, dude!!

And thanks to this episode's guest Ninjas @kaw, @jaws finatic, @AcIDc0r3, and @bloodsnake007! :thanks:
@tridon Thanks again for the invite Kenzilla! :notworthy: Love ya man! :thumbs: