The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Blu-ray Full & Lenticular Slipboxes) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 30, 2015
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip (SOLD OUT)
Price: $30.99 (Full Slip) - $31.99 (Lenti)

12342385_514706742043745_6170937689594831696_n.jpg 12373265_514707138710372_6165225615376064413_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see on the small image in the center it looks more like a small open scanavo. I was expecting a digipack but perhaps they changed it? Still the larger image does look like a digipack too. I would ask them if I used facebook. :notworthy:

I don't know, maybe Scavano make also digipacks? On the pic, we can see at the bottom right that it's a digipack (like Grave of the fireflies was).

I think the digipack-looking thing might be a kind of folder that's included alongside the plastic Scanavo case, and it will only hold the booklet and other extras like the art cards (also, that looks like a folded-up poster in the right hand pocket of the open folder). It will probably be the same height/width as the Scanavo case and slide into the slip beside it. That's my best guess, at least.

Last edited:
I think the digipack-looking thing might be a kind of folder that's included alongside the plastic Scanavo case, and it will only hold the booklet and other extras like the art cards (also, that looks like a folded-up poster in the right hand pocket of the open folder). It will probably be the same height/width as the Scanavo case and slide into the slip beside it. That's my best guess, at least.
I think you are right, it just looks like a holder for the booklet and extras. Pretty sure this comes in an Amaray case.

You can see on the small image in the center it looks more like a small open scanavo. I was expecting a digipack but perhaps they changed it? Still the larger image does look like a digipack too. I would ask them if I used facebook. :notworthy:
You're right, i'm wrong, it's a keepcase, message from Kimchi "The Scanavo case jacket image has been made with both sides as attached . So your can change it as your favor."
12359925_1808363732724169_8850203140497391123_n.jpg

You're right, i'm wrong, it's a keepcase, message from Kimchi "The Scanavo case jacket image has been made with both sides as attached . So your can change it as your favor."
12359925_1808363732724169_8850203140497391123_n.jpg
So they have made the keep case artwork identical to the slipcover art? That's a bit strange, I know you can swap it but they are not usually identical.

Need help here. I'm confused.

So, the lenticular version has the colorful artwork as the slip and offer reversible artwork for the Scanavo case, while the full slip version has that kind of Japanese BD Ghibli-esque silhouette as the slip and offer the same Scanavo case reversible artwork?

In addition to put it simple, it actually only has two kinds of the same artwork for both slip and the case?

Need help here. I'm confused.

So, the lenticular version has the colorful artwork as the slip and offer reversible artwork for the Scanavo case, while the full slip version has that kind of Japanese BD Ghibli-esque silhouette as the slip and offer the same Scanavo case reversible artwork?

In addition to put it simple, it actually only has two kinds of the same artwork for both slip and the case?

That is correct, sir.

Well, in that case, lenticular is the one to get, then! :)

Does the lenticular have the same side loading like full slip instead top & bottom as the usual Korean lenticular slip?

I'm 98% sure that it's a full, side-loading slip just like the non-lenti version, but I can't swear to it.

Lenti ordered.:thumbs:
Now can't wait for it to arrive with some rubbish number in the high hundreds like every other time I've order from kimchi right on live time :banghead::banghead: