The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Blu-ray Full & Lenticular Slipboxes) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 30, 2015
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip (SOLD OUT)
Price: $30.99 (Full Slip) - $31.99 (Lenti)

12342385_514706742043745_6170937689594831696_n.jpg 12373265_514707138710372_6165225615376064413_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised you guys went for the full slip. Seemed a bit boring imo. Lenti has the iconic crossing shot.
I'm with you there. The lenti uses that great piece of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto art from one of the original posters. I don't mind the silhouette design for the fullslip, but it's a bit misleading and makes it look like one of the Studio Ghibli Blu-rays.

I feel like it was maybe pulled for the image revision. I too find it weird that of the pair, the rather plain fullslip would be the one to go first.

I just saw Address Unknown is coming out too. December is the nuttiest for korean blu releases. :confused: Hope the lenticular will hold until January

Except for Plain or DvdPrime releases i think there are not a lot of korean keepcases releases which can be proud to have been sold out so quickly.

Last edited:
haha wow. :cautious::rolleyes: Who to blame, weeaboos or scalpers? :rofl:
I wonder if there was a large weab contingent which got in on this because the US edition is out of print.

Looks like I missed out again. Fullslip is still in stock, but my heart is set on the lenti. Hopefully NOVA will have it as well soon so I can rack up some points.

I wonder if there was a large weab contingent which got in on this because the US edition is out of print.

Looks like I missed out again. Fullslip is still in stock, but my heart is set on the lenti. Hopefully NOVA will have it as well soon so I can rack up some points.
Is it sure that Novamedia will have it? On their FB, Blu indicated ony YesAsia, Aladin and Kimchi as retailers for this release.