The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Portugal]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Portugal]

5602193406611.jpg

Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1,
Czech, Hungarian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Polish (Voice-Over) Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: Portuguese, English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish

Release date: May 24, 2012.
Price: 29,99 €

http://www.fnac.pt/Millennium-1-Os-...65259?PID=7&Mn=-1&Mu=-13&Ra=-3&To=0&Nu=2&Fr=0

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, I don't think I'll be buying this one...the movie was quite boring for me...can't imagine watching it again.
I loved the original and have not seen this remake yet but will def be picking up the UK AND Japanese one bud, so U telling me you're not getting any release at all? EEK!

If it's on sale, then yes...otherwise, I'm gonna pass. I like movies that I can share with family and friends. This is not a movie that I can do that...

I loved the original and have not seen this remake yet but will def be picking up the UK AND Japanese one bud, so U telling me you're not getting any release at all? EEK!

Last edited:
If it's on sale, then yes...otherwise, I'm gonna pass. I like movies that I can share with family and friends. This is not a movie that I can do that...
Right right I hear you bud so that means you cancelling your Japanese order? :naughty:

Let me remind you again it comes with a sexy slipcover and yummy leaflet, R U sure you wanna pass that up?? :hilarious: