DigiPack The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - HMV Exclusive Blu-ray Digipack [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
HMV have an exclusive digipack up for pre-order, which you can purchase here.

Unfortunately, there is no proper image yet, only the one posted below, which just looks like the standard amaray version...

SBR8083902N.JPG

Price: £16.99
Release: 23/04/12

Last edited:
Noodles, same temptation is messing me up as well!!! :ohno::D cheers for the info!
Have you seen the film, Godiva? It will be a blind buy for me... but I'm really liking what I've seen/heard already, plus I love most things Fincher anyway. :D

I have a feeling it will be the same as was with The Social Network. Same type of digipack in different countries.

Already got the one from US + reckon the UK one won't be so different.

I'm still getting the steelbook tho, HDN community made that happen so I can't say no to that!

Ah, I was looking for this thread yesterday... hadn't realised it'd been moved lol.

But anyway... it seems this has now sold out. It's no longer listed on the HMV site!

Received it this morning. It's slightly different to the US edition... will upload pictures later. ;)

And Antman - no, the UK version doesn't come with a digital copy unfortunately.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Nice pics Noodles! You guys get good digibooks, not like that crap we got here in the US for this release.
Thanks! I really appreciate that. :)

You think so? I actually prefer the US digipack... not that there's much difference between them though, lol.

Thanks! I really appreciate that. :)

You think so? I actually prefer the US digipack... not that there's much difference between them though, lol.

I don't know i mean i guess i would have to see the UK version in person to actually judge, but by your pics the UK version looks a lot more sturdy and solid, whereas with the US release is flimsy and looks like it would bend very easily.

Thanks for the nice pictures Noodles.

I do like the US one more too - the outer slipcase is much better on that one imo. Inside is all the same but very well made with Mikael and Lisbeth in black&white.

You're welcome my friend. ;)

Yeah, I agree... the US slip is definitely better. The fact that it comes with a digital copy disc is a bonus too. Plus I love how the artwork on it is done to make it look like a DVD-R. Although, the UK version is still really nice and I'm glad to have it in my collection. :)