The Good Dinosaur (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links:
Novamnm.com
Kimchidvd
YesAsia
Price: $40.99 (Kimchi - Nova) - $48.99 (YesAsia)
Note: Same as WWA. But, they will has magic! :)

*It's night glow PET slip
3732336818_iFJU9hj5_38ac5a0cb524b9845f7062dc5b78c87c_1458696108_3465.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't think this would have gone out of stock so quickly, oh well hopefully can grab a copy when it comes back instock eventually.

Anyone know if this will have the title written on the spine or will it just be like the Euro version, with the lame pictures down it?
The steelbook will be exactly the same as everywhere else, but as you can see in the OP, the PET slip will have a green, opaque spine with the title.

I'm guessing kimchi will do an exclusive of this? Like they did with inside out because they also did versions like this for the film for nova and kimchi and a kimchi exclusive

Reactions: harry
As explained above, the item title on kimchi webstore says :

[Blu-Ray]The Good Dinosaur 2D+3D Steelbook + 4P Photo Cards Limited Edition (Non Kimchidvd Collection)

So there's 99.99% chance having a Kimchidvd exclusive edition, part of there "Kimchidvd Collection" (No.8 ?) with the same WWA steelbook inside.

As explained above, the item title on kimchi webstore says :

[Blu-Ray]The Good Dinosaur 2D+3D Steelbook + 4P Photo Cards Limited Edition (Non Kimchidvd Collection)

So there's 99.99% chance having a Kimchidvd exclusive edition, part of there "Kimchidvd Collection" (No.8 ?) with the same WWA steelbook inside.

You're absolute right. Soon they finish the Men in Black business we'll probably hear something about this. It is a matter of time.

If anyone in the Uk gets a spare PET slip or don't want theirs can they drop me a PM pretty please

Cheers

i got mine today! really lame steelbook, thanks for this little cover....IT really GLOSS at night...part of it....just waiting for blufans to announce one with different cover....