Paris - France
Release date: May 26, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £18.31

10900314-2664346962834428.jpg

10900314-1984346962845000.jpg
10900314-1094346962842498.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now available to pre-order at Amazon, priced at £18.61. I don't understand why Amazon don't list it for a decent price in the first place. By the time this drops to a reasonable price, any hype will have died down and the chances of an impulse pre-order are gone.

Now available to pre-order at Amazon, priced at £18.61. I don't understand why Amazon don't list it for a decent price in the first place. By the time this drops to a reasonable price, any hype will have died down and the chances of an impulse pre-order are gone.

Not ordered steelbooks off amazon before, but the pre order doesn't mention it being a steelbook, will it definitely be one?

Alway thought the same. Amazons preorder pricing is bizarre to say the least. Looks like its set by a programme due to the random prices, but have no idea how it calculates the price.

Waiting to see the artwork of the steelbook, hope its remastered, and i hope the price will drop down ( 13.99 GBP)

Last edited:
Reactions: kron
the pre order on amazon doesnt say steelbook anywhere,was going to order with them but i am a bit unsure as no mention of steelbook on listing.any thoughts?

Listings on Amazon are the fox steelbooks
Amazon are slow sometimes to show a release is a Steelbook and have no artwork

You should see these fox releases updated in a few weeks

Iv ordered to in hope that the artwork is good and we are indeed getting the new transfer.

This is the one Steel iv been waiting for for sooo long, Im not quite sure what il do if the artwork blows. Probably cry. :tear:

Reactions: harry and kron
I'll order, but I might cancel if the other films don't get the steelbook treatment and just get the boxset.