The Goonies (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #11) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 30, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

Goonies Steelbook.jpg

200836511_645631960166993_4438331822459227203_n.jpg Goonies Slipbox.jpg

Last edited:
Not their worst design. But cine museum is the steel to own for the film. When it finally gets f**king shipped!!

I appreciate that they’re trying something different with the artwork, but for a film like The Goonies, if it’s not the iconic poster art, it’s an instant pass for me.

The post art movies for movies like this, the Indiana Jones films, the Star Wars original trilogy etc are THAT iconic that any other artwork isn’t worth putting on a steelbook, least of all a premium priced steelbook.

I appreciate that some people will enjoy the design on this, but personally? Not for me.

Reactions: MM3
Speaking of 4k edition, I thought Goonies has WWA, CM WEA and this one. I didn't order the WWA and CM, so this is the only option for me for now. However, I knew there are lots of steelbook versions for bluray of Goonies, like French, Italy, US and UK ZAVVI, also JP. I already own FR, ZAVVI and JP, but sold US and ITALY ones already.
There are a lot better editions than this...

Speaking of 4k edition, I thought Goonies has WWA, CM WEA and this one. I didn't order the WWA and CM, so this is the only option for me for now. However, I knew there are lots of steelbook versions for bluray of Goonies, like French, Italy, US and UK ZAVVI, also JP. I already own FR, ZAVVI and JP, but sold US and ITALY ones already.
The lenticular, full slip B and plain WEA are still available at CM.