Amazon.fr
fnac.com
Price: EUR 12.99-15.05

91IsD2g1G4L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I hope for a new Artwork, an original one not a copy from another country

For the moment it's on Amazon, maybe on FNAC

But A mondo Artwork for this title coule be the best one like the Poster

Grew up watching this. My wife didn't. Showed it to her few years ago. She found it to be just a film with a lot of screaming kids... Little hedon.

Thanks for the update @Kuzco :thumbs:

Shame that the artwork is the same as the Japanese release I have, however if they gloss it I will be very happy. Either way it's my mission to buy every goonies steelbook release so I'm all in:drool:

:p:D @chunk we were kidding buddy. Chunk is a big fan of the movie, and i love this movie. One of my favourite 80s movies :thumbs:
Yep yep yep.. one of my favourite films ever... bought the movie countless times and listen to the soundtrack way way way too much.. very happy to get another steelbook.. love the artwork on this, the only problem with the Japanese release was that the colours were no where near as vibrant as the mock ups were so I'm really hoping for a correction of that with this release :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::joy:

Artwork looks pretty cool. Shame it says Les in the title.
Hoping it will change to The for the end product.

I have the Italian Steelbook which has similar artwork, but the title is in Italian!

91Izm2m2STL._SL1500_.jpg

This may, therefore, be one of those Steelbook releases where the title alters, according to the language of the country in which it is being released.

Reactions: chunk
I have the Italian Steelbook which has similar artwork, but the title is in Italian!

View attachment 166106

This may, therefore, be one of those Steelbook releases where the title alters, according to the language of the country in which it is being released.
I have that one too, I think the french release will say les goonies, when I went on amazon France to put an order in, it said les goonies before Google Chrome changed to English language. . I'm happy they don't change the 'goonies' part though:)

Reactions: augustus