Mondo The Graduate by Tomer Hanuka

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Tomorrow, we're excited to release THE GRADUATE by Tomer Hanuka, our first time taking on this 1967 classic. Tomer is the tops when you have a movie that seemingly defies execution as a poster. We come knocking and he wearily dons his black hood, picks up the axe and starts swinging. We're very pleased with the final results, and the process for this one will likely be featured in the upcoming Art Direction panel at MondoCon, as it took an interesting journey from initial concepts to finished marvel.

"The thing about sex is that once it's out there, it becomes everything. Ben is completely consumed with it, and the art is designed to echo that in a few different ways. Every element here is in reference to his libido, except the soft drink." said Tomer about the poster.

The Graduate by Tomer Hanuka. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 250. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

1.jpg

The Graduate (Variant) by Tomer Hanuka. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

2.jpg

on sale at a random time 9/3 at Mondo

Reactions: C2V3N
Shading from Tomer Hanuka looks off on this one to me... he looks like he's floating in the air on a Aladdin carpet instead of floating on water. Maybe its just my eyes, dunno.

Looks like a pool to me, but considering its not blue I could see where maybe it deceives some.