The Green Hornet (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed [Germany]

Got this email this morning. WTH !?!?!?:wtf:
--------------------------------
[After using Google translation ]

Good day,
According to the publisher or manufacturer of the following titles will be launched and no longer: Seth Rogen, et al "The Green Hornet (Limited Collector's Edition, exclusive to Amazon.de) [Blu-ray]" This article had now definitely be deleted from your order. Your credit card or bank account is not charged for these items of course. Please visit the above detail pages for these items may be found in other brands. If you want to order the product from one of our Marketplace sellers, please visit again the appropriate product detail page and click on "available from deals" on all the special offers or. Please note that the difference between the Delivery Marketplace offers from the shipping conditions that apply to Amazon.de. (Please do not reply to that letter, because the e-mail address only to send but is not equipped to receive e-mails.) Kind regards Customer Amazon.de
-------------------------------------------------------
:squint::squint::squint:

That's interesting. I haven't gotten that e-mail yet. The steelbooks I ordered were part of another order & they haven't been cancelled yet.

I did notice that the listing on amazon.de went to notify me when available.

So maybe they oversold the steelbook, or the release date has been pushed back by the distributor to further out?

Guess we'll have to wait and see. :cool:

The good thing was I already asked my friend in UK to buy it from HMV last month, the bad thing is my friend told me last week that he really liked the steel, so I gave him that copy.:eek: May need to ask him to buy again.

The interesting thing is, as Andy mentioned, one of my friends made a pre-order of this steel and still haven't been canceled yet then I asked him when he made the order, he said on 14 Feb but for me, I did on 21 April. So, I'd assume that if eventually my friend's order doesn't cancel, then it's highly limited quantity but just for German version.:tear::tear::tear::tear:

I had one in a huge order of Steels to be shipped together in December, and it's not cancelled yet. But as I was getting the FS one with my group buy, I was going to cancel the German one anyway. I'll post if I get that e-mail from Amazon.de.

Got ship notifications from amazon.de this morning. All my copies for the Group Buy have shipped.

Good news for anyone that's been waiting for this one. :)

so we have priority if order from outside of the country?

I believe if amazon.de knows that the shipment is going outside the country they will ship it out before release day, but they'll also ship stuff early for other folks too - so they get it on release day (or earlier in some cases).

I have been part of a couple orders that took a bit to ship out though - due to one delay or another.

My package for the Green Hornet group buy was literally just scanned into the DHLGA system yesterday. They must have picked it up from the shipping container in the AM.

So, what could have happened with my package was that it was at the very back of the shipping container and was one of the last packages to clear US customs.

From my experience, things often get packed like that - things that shipped out earlier sometimes arrive later than other items. Just like my True Grit GB will show up before these Green Hornet steelies, even though True Grit shipped out AFTER GH. :rolleyes:

That's the LIFO system for any of you computer people out there. ;)