The Green Hornet (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Embossed [Germany]

Do any US or Canadian members definitely want this release over the UK one?

I might be putting another small Tron Legacy order in and could combine a few copies of this release with that order.

PM me if you want one - I can get up to 4.

If I had to guess, all of the editions are going to be embossed because they all have the same art.

Sorry if I missed it, are there only two of these, UK and Germany? Any other countries getting it?

Sweden ...

More could end up getting it in Europe.

Anyways, here is the question answered in regards to if the UK and Germany one are the same.

"one generic box worldwide. They might localise with Orings"

Reactions: justintime2k
Sweden ...

More could end up getting it in Europe.

Anyways, here is the question answered in regards to if the UK and Germany one are the same.

"one generic box worldwide. They might localise with Orings"

Thanks Wreck! I was really hoping we would get something in the US. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Yeah me too, no word of that tho yet .... I think I would pass out if I saw am embossed steelie G2 in the USA lol. Tho I do suspect it can happen this year easily ;) from what I've been told.

FYI

Good day,

We regret that we have announced a delay in your order Amazon.de.

We appreciate your understanding: Unfortunately, the release date for the changed or the bottom up, ARTICLE from your order #xxxxxxx March 17 2011 and thus the expected date of delivery:

Seth Rogen, et al "The Green Hornet (Limited Collector's Edition, exclusive to Amazon.de) [Blu-ray]
Estimated delivery date: July 05 2011 - July 19 2011