The Green Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Knight - Sir Gawain - Amazon UK Knight - Sir Gawain - HMV Knight - Sir Gawian
Price: £29.99

13748899-1964944659870058.jpg
13748897-1944944659799405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and here's my concept...

View attachment 529772
Oh don’t do this to me. I’m happy they’ve used the Gawain teaser Character poster but I’d kill for that front too.

I’m guessing the backs of both will be 2 of the other character posters. And depending on how these turn out and if the knight version sticks around I’d happily buy it in a sale to own both

Reactions: Noodles
Oh don’t do this to me. I’m happy they’ve used the Gawain teaser Character poster but I’d kill for that front too.

I’m guessing the backs of both will be 2 of the other character posters. And depending on how these turn out and if the knight version sticks around I’d happily buy it in a sale to own both
Weird that they're doing 2 steels with only somewhat different art... would obviously make more sense to do something completely different with both. Makes me wonder if ones meant to be blu-ray only and the other 4K, and Zavvi have just got things messed up...??

Reactions: Flloydo
Weird that they're doing 2 steels with only somewhat different art... would obviously make more sense to do something completely different with both. Makes me wonder if ones meant to be blu-ray only and the other 4K, and Zavvi have just got things messed up...??
It’s very surprising they’ve picked this film to do the alternate arts on. There will be so many not even heard of it.
But I’m 100% In for it. Shame the front title will most likely be missing tho.
Just praying it’s gloss

Reactions: Noodles
Also if the backs do just feature another character poster (the red implies it will) then I really hope Gawain has the Fox on the back of his (although it could just feature the front facing picture of his younger self)

596213CD-8306-4CEC-9FB3-C48A6A9E3678.jpeg

3FB2524F-E25C-4CEA-BFC3-34F0B272CE41.jpeg