The Green Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Knight - Sir Gawain - Amazon UK Knight - Sir Gawain - HMV Knight - Sir Gawian
Price: £29.99

13748899-1964944659870058.jpg
13748897-1944944659799405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi shows this to be region free but I never know anymore if they're referring to the 4K only or the blu-ray as well.

I'm not familiar with the "Entertainment In Video" brand. Anybody know?

Region: A B C

Brand:
Entertainment In Video

Zavvi shows this to be region free but I never know anymore if they're referring to the 4K only or the blu-ray as well.

I'm not familiar with the "Entertainment In Video" brand. Anybody know?

Region: A B C

Brand:
Entertainment In Video
Entertainment In Video is a UK label/distributor been around for decades since 1978

Some of their Blu-ray discs are region free or region locked

You likely aready have a blu-ray from them if you been purchasing UK blu-ray releases since 2006
They also done a good few steelbooks over the years most been zavvi exclusive

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
HMV links added to op

Knight

Sir Gawain

Reactions: Flloydo
worst film ever! this gets a steel over so many awesome films!!! :angry:
I just looked thorugh the movies I saw last year, and I have to agree this was the worst that I saw in theaters. Now if we include HBO Max movies, then WW84 and Justice League would top it (the latter in part, because it was bad x 4 hours).

I'm torn on which version I want. I've pre-ordered the Sir Gaiwan version, as I think it looks better

But is he douchy character and the Green Knight is a better/more honorable character?

I don't know anything about the movie or the lore

I'm torn on which version I want. I've pre-ordered the Sir Gaiwan version, as I think it looks better

But is he douchy character and the Green Knight is a better/more honorable character?

I don't know anything about the movie or the lore
So you’ll blind buy the steelbook? Even I liked the film but many of us had mentioned that this movie wasn’t for everybody and I totally agreed …

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I blind bought Snake Eyes after everyone said it was terrible lol (and it was)

So yes, as much great feedback as this has gotten, I'll take the chance on it. Especially if it's as big of a 4k visual masterpiece as everyone says.

My only hesitation is which artwork to get lol

I blind bought Snake Eyes after everyone said it was terrible lol (and it was)

So yes, as much great feedback as this has gotten, I'll take the chance on it. Especially if it's as big of a 4k visual masterpiece as everyone says.

My only hesitation is which artwork to get lol

It's available to watch on Netflix if you have it.

I think you should make the time to watch it. You'll know within the first half hour if it's your thing or not :thumbs:

The problem is I can't give up on a movie once I start watching it because I keep thinking "this has to get better, right?"

Which is a mistake I made with "Don't Look Up" and "The Bubble" :LOL:

Also because I would have already microwaved a bag of popcorn which usually takes me about 45 minutes to eat so I keep watching.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Just go in with proper expectations, as this isn't a A to B story. It's not a remake of Excalibur or First Knight, so don't think this is some sort of King Arthur action film. This is much more arthouse ,philosophical and a mythical journey based on a 14th century poem. If you've seen A Ghost Story (2017) also from David Lowery, and enjoyed it, then I think this will be right up your street. If you hated it, then you're not going to be in for a good time with this one either.

Just go in with proper expectations, as this isn't a A to B story. It's not a remake of Excalibur or First Knight, so don't think this is some sort of King Arthur action film. This is much more arthouse ,philosophical and a mythical journey based on a 14th century poem. If you've seen A Ghost Story (2017) also from David Lowery, and enjoyed it, then I think this will be right up your street. If you hated it, then you're not going to be in for a good time with this one either.

I'm not familiar with A Ghost Story but I will check out The Green Knight.

Ghost story is a great film but it’s not for everyone. Love the way it’s filmed and the way time is perceived through a Ghosts eyes

Reactions: MrSquifler