The Green Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: June 6, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi Knight - Sir Gawain - Amazon UK Knight - Sir Gawain - HMV Knight - Sir Gawian
Price: £29.99

13748899-1964944659870058.jpg
13748897-1944944659799405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging people for how they spend there money is LAME....do better.
"Their" money.
I'm not judging, I'm laughing.

Even more shocking is that anyone would want any of these.
Exactly! :rofl:

Quite a few people did by the looks of it. Sad thing is they all keep blaming Zavvi :facepalm:
To be fair, both their pictures show the title go one way, not upside down, so they could be blamed. I'd at least return one of them.

Justin Timberlake Reaction GIF

Thank you grammar police
I'm sorry, I don't usually do that, but I'm seeing the same exact mistake from many people, original language speakers I might add. "Their", "there", and "they're" are the three very different words constantly being misused, and I don't understand why it's so hard.

Reactions: Halo500
I'm sorry, I don't usually do that, but I'm seeing the same exact mistake from many people, original language speakers I might add. "Their", "there", and "they're" are the three very different words constantly being misused, and I don't understand why it's so hard.
Each poster has there right to do as they're please. See what I did their! :naughty:

Currently on sale for £14.99 at Zavvi, and the RC10OFF code also works for RC subscribers.

Ffs, wish I'd waited on this one. After the one (briefly) went out of stock quickly, i was convinced it'd be a quick shift.

Ffs, wish I'd waited on this one. After the one (briefly) went out of stock quickly, i was convinced it'd be a quick shift.
I've been holding off for ages and did almost bite when the other momentarily went OOS. I'm surprised it stuck around for this long as well... only steel to exist for this movie, and a pretty decent one at that!

I've been holding off for ages and did almost bite when the other momentarily went OOS. I'm surprised it stuck around for this long as well... only steel to exist for this movie, and a pretty decent one at that!
Yup, that was my exact thought... nevermind lol i popped the US discs in and flogged the UK ones in the US case at least, which I guess would be worth less now the steel is so cheap!

Reactions: Noodles