The Green Knight (4K UHD Collector's Edition) (A24 shop exclusive) [USA]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: November 30, 2022
Purchase link: A24
Price: $47.00
99A4BD2C-0008-4268-8EF8-0ED18711AE01.png

Special collector’s edition of David Lowery's The Green Knight. Featuring original artwork by Sophy Hollington and a 62-page interior booklet, the printed discpack comes enclosed in a vegan leather-grained paper slipcase.

Disc extras include:
○ Exclusive short film "Oak Thorn & The Old Rose of Love," written and directed by David Lowery
○ Director's Commentary with David Lowery
○ BTS documentary shot on location in Ireland
○ Mini documentary on composing the score
○ VFX featurette
○ Costume featurette
○ Deleted scenes

Book contents include:
○ Excerpt from "Sir Gawain and The Green Knight," annotated by David Lowery
○ Costume design sketches by Malgosia Turzanska

Choice of Standard Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD.

Ships by November 30th

20221114_A24_TheGreenKnight_Collectors_BluRay_12510tightgray_1150x.jpg
20221114_A24_TheGreenKnight_Collectors_BluRay_126063x2gray_1150x.jpg
ASW22070-tgk-gray-bg_1150x.jpg
20221114_A24_TheGreenKnight_Collectors_BluRay_12511tightgray_1150x.jpg
20221114_A24_TheGreenKnight_Collectors_BluRay_12514tightgray_1150x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: November 30, 2022
Purchase link: A24
Price: $47

Special collector’s edition of David Lowery's The Green Knight. Featuring original artwork by Sophy Hollington and a 62-page interior booklet, the printed discpack comes enclosed in a vegan leather-grained paper slipcase.

Disc extras include:
○ Exclusive short film "Oak Thorn & The Old Rose of Love," written and directed by David Lowery
○ Director's Commentary with David Lowery
○ BTS documentary shot on location in Ireland
○ Mini documentary on composing the score
○ VFX featurette
○ Costume featurette
○ Deleted scenes

Book contents include:
○ Excerpt from "Sir Gawain and The Green Knight," annotated by David Lowery
○ Costume design sketches by Malgosia Turzanska

Choice of Standard Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD.

Ships by November 30th

Holy heck, that looks gorgeous

Last edited by a moderator:
Was lucky with the Midsommar edition and Lamb getting them on the bay for cheaper.

Quite expensive direct from A24 but I wana see the booklet first. If it is literally just excerpts from the original story and a few costume design sketches then I probably won’t bother and the steelbook will be good enough for me.

Also a downer that the vinyl sold out, might of been worth bundling together to save on shipping and import charges

Was lucky with the Midsommar edition and Lamb getting them on the bay for cheaper.

Quite expensive direct from A24 but I wana see the booklet first. If it is literally just excerpts from the original story and a few costume design sketches then I probably won’t bother and the steelbook will be good enough for me.

Also a downer than the vinyl sold out, might of been worth bundling together to save on shipping and import charges
Animated GIF

you will buy this 5000% sooner or later

and why wouldnt you.. it looks awesome.. just wish theyd do something like this for every movie.. now lamb will look like the odd one out

Those two earlier film editions are scarce on there now. Still hoping Midsommar gets a decent looking pimped 4k release in the UK. Would be nice.
But sadly no.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Ah man I’ve only just seen this

ohh, you can combine shipping now :naughty:

but thats what ive meant, it would look awesome if they all either looked like lamb and marcel or midsommar and green knight

Reactions: leelee17
ohh, you can combine shipping now :naughty:

but thats what ive meant, it would look awesome if they all either looked like lamb and marcel or midsommar and green knight
There’s another film like their lamb and marcel and another in the style of Midsommar and this so it looks like these are the 2 types they are pushing

Personally I kinda prefer the lamb/ marcel packaging even though the Midsommar one feels more premium

I’m absolutely skint right now anyway. Can’t even look at sh!t for Black Friday

Oh and there’s this..... I want him

There’s another film like their lamb and marcel and another in the style of Midsommar and this so it looks like these are the 2 types they are pushing

Personally I kinda prefer the lamb/ marcel packaging even though the Midsommar one feels more premium

I’m absolutely skint right now anyway. Can’t even look at sh!t for Black Friday

Oh and there’s this..... I want him

ah yeah right, last black man in san francisco or sth... didnt care for the movie tho, but almost picked it up regardless when i saw it for bout 30€ on ebay

good thing is that they probably wont sell out quickly, so you can easily pick them up later

wish they just continued making steelbooks+slips midsommar japan style... other than that this is probably my second favorite edition from them

ah yeah right, last black man in san francisco or sth... didnt care for the movie tho, but almost picked it up regardless when i saw it for bout 30€ on ebay
That’s it. That’s in the style of this. And the souvenir in the style of lamb

Not watched either
good thing is that they probably wont sell out quickly, so you can easily pick them up later

Yeah I’ll just keep an eye out for marcel on the bay.
wish they just continued making steelbooks+slips midsommar japan style... other than that this is probably my second favorite edition from them
This green knight edition?

Their vinyls are getting to the point where they are putting just as much thought if not more than mondo, waxwork etc

Although most are black vinyl, their designs and finishes are insane. Green knight, everything everywhere, Bodies Bodies Bodies, X and pearl all look fantastic

That’s it. That’s in the style of this. And the souvenir in the style of lamb

Not watched either

Yeah I’ll just keep an eye out for marcel on the bay.

This green knight edition?

Their vinyls are getting to the point where they are putting just as much thought if not more than mondo, waxwork etc

Although most are black vinyl, their designs and finishes are insane. Green knight, everything everywhere, Bodies Bodies Bodies, X and pearl all look fantastic
yeah, this one.. i really like the overall design with its simplicity

havent looked at any of their vinyls, but i know all those movies have really nice and colorful art that deserve some sort of edition

Reactions: Flloydo
yeah, this one.. i really like the overall design with its simplicity

havent looked at any of their vinyls, but i know all those movies have really nice and colorful art that deserve some sort of edition
Just look on their website

• Haha
Just look on their website
no

edit: ok, i just did actually and i must say im a bit disappointed.. that steel or mediabook art for everything everywhere is so awesome, the vinyl art is merely alright in my book.. but who knows, maybe it looks much better with the right treatment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
no

edit: ok, i just did actually and i must say im a bit disappointed.. that steel or mediabook art for everything everywhere is so awesome, the vinyl art is merely alright in my book.. but who knows, maybe it looks much better with the right treatment
They show the treatment in the moving images. Looks awesome

The prints that come with X looks great too

I know @Flloydo recently placed an order and I think he mentioned that it basically means customs has been pre-paid... maybe he can confirm, just to be sure!
Anybody in the UK ordered direct from A24?

Not sure what the 'priority shipping duties paid actually means...

Is it as self explanatory as it sounds?
That’s what I was told.

I messaged their Customer service and that’s what they replied saying

Anybody in the UK ordered direct from A24?

Not sure what the 'priority shipping duties paid actually means...

Is it as self explanatory as it sounds?
Already had 1 of the 3 items ship so I’ll find out soon

Plus I’m gona be putting another order in next week for 2 more items so we’ll see