The Green Knight (4K UHD Collector's Edition) (A24 shop exclusive) [USA]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: November 30, 2022
Purchase link: A24
Price: $47.00
99A4BD2C-0008-4268-8EF8-0ED18711AE01.png

Special collector’s edition of David Lowery's The Green Knight. Featuring original artwork by Sophy Hollington and a 62-page interior booklet, the printed discpack comes enclosed in a vegan leather-grained paper slipcase.

Disc extras include:
○ Exclusive short film "Oak Thorn & The Old Rose of Love," written and directed by David Lowery
○ Director's Commentary with David Lowery
○ BTS documentary shot on location in Ireland
○ Mini documentary on composing the score
○ VFX featurette
○ Costume featurette
○ Deleted scenes

Book contents include:
○ Excerpt from "Sir Gawain and The Green Knight," annotated by David Lowery
○ Costume design sketches by Malgosia Turzanska

Choice of Standard Blu-ray or 4K Ultra HD.

Ships by November 30th

20221114_A24_TheGreenKnight_Collectors_BluRay_12510tightgray_1150x.jpg
20221114_A24_TheGreenKnight_Collectors_BluRay_126063x2gray_1150x.jpg
ASW22070-tgk-gray-bg_1150x.jpg
20221114_A24_TheGreenKnight_Collectors_BluRay_12511tightgray_1150x.jpg
20221114_A24_TheGreenKnight_Collectors_BluRay_12514tightgray_1150x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know @Flloydo recently placed an order and I think he mentioned that it basically means customs has been pre-paid... maybe he can confirm, just to be sure!
If that's the case then £50.00 total cost shipped to the UK for the 4K seems pretty good if this a similar edition to the Midsommar.
You can pretty much guarantee we'd be paying a premium price if this was released in the UK with a bigger difference in price between a regular blu ray edition and a 4k edition...

If that's the case then £50.00 total cost shipped to the UK for the 4K seems pretty good if this a similar edition to the Midsommar.
You can pretty much guarantee we'd be paying a premium price if this was released in the UK with a bigger difference in price between a regular blu ray edition and a 4k edition...
Yeah, crazy how cheap it actually is, even with shipping! I've got my eye on a few things that I hope to order this weekend.

Reactions: leelee17
Anybody in the UK ordered direct from A24?

Not sure what the 'priority shipping duties paid actually means...

Is it as self explanatory as it sounds?
I know @Flloydo recently placed an order and I think he mentioned that it basically means customs has been pre-paid... maybe he can confirm, just to be sure!
Marcel 4K arrived today. No import fees etc so yeah that shipping includes the paid passport import fees.

Weird tho, the tracking A24 gave me has never worked but I got an email last night that Evri had a package for me and that’s what turned up today

Marcel 4K arrived today. No import fees etc so yeah that shipping includes the paid passport import fees.

Weird tho, the tracking A24 gave me has never worked but I got an email last night that Evri had a package for me and that’s what turned up today
Good to know! I still haven't ordered anything yet... dunno if to go crazy and order a ton of stuff, or just get Marcel lol.

Good to know! I still haven't ordered anything yet... dunno if to go crazy and order a ton of stuff, or just get Marcel lol.
Oh came in quite a solid box too. Just 4 more Items to go which I think are all going to dispatch separately. This should dispatch for me soon aswell as the figure