May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Green Knight (2020)

Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance

Director: David Lowery

Cast: Dev Patel, Ralph Ineson, Barry Keoghan, Alicia Vikander, Aaron Edo

Release: 2020-05-29

Plot: A fantasy re-telling of the medieval tale of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.

Lowery is usually hit or miss for me, but this trailer looks great!

@Flloydo Same guy who did A Ghost Story, which I know you loved.

Holy sh!!!!!!t that looks good. And Sean Harris is a beast of a actor. Did wonder what this was, kept seeing that red poster everywhere

Reactions: Noodles
Holy sh!!!!!!t that looks good. And Sean Harris is a beast of a actor. Did wonder what this was, kept seeing that red poster everywhere
Same here... saw the poster everywhere but didn't really take much notice until seeing the trailer yesterday.

Reactions: Flloydo
Same here... saw the poster everywhere but didn't really take much notice until seeing the trailer yesterday.

it’s all about A24 at the moment. They are on a roll and making the kind of films I love. From room to green room to the lobster to midsommar and hereditary. And so many more

Seriously hope cinemas in Ireland have reopened by then, this is my most anticipated release of the year now.
That new trailer is stunning.
One of my most anticipated too.
But I doubt my local will have this.

I think our cinemas open in 6 days but whatever happens, I can’t wait to see this

One of my most anticipated too.
But I doubt my local will have this.

I think our cinemas open in 6 days but whatever happens, I can’t wait to see this
Have since found out Irish release date is August 6th so there’s still time I suppose. And my local has been pretty good with showing A24 movies so I’m optimistic.

Reactions: Flloydo
Looks so fu....g awesome. Has this Wheatley vibe. A bit too long trailer, but, yeah - I'm all in !

Just don't kill the fox.

Have since found out Irish release date is August 6th so there’s still time I suppose. And my local has been pretty good with showing A24 movies so I’m optimistic.

Ah it’s the same for me too (UK 6th aug)

suppose it’s only a week longer after the US release date.
I think my local did have midsommar and the lighthouse so maybe I’ll be in luck

FYI

20150821_121135.jpg20150821_121402.jpg20150821_182022.jpgblahwhateverspiders.JPGwha1000spidersnotmuchleft.JPG

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database