The Hard Way (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #6) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 16, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99

THW.jpg

THW (inside).jpg

THW (open).jpg

A great film that's never had a steelbook before? What are you thing hmv, we need more Avengers!! :rofl:
Instant purchase for this, underrated imo

Reactions: Stygian
Another good 'un in this interesting and random collection of titles and another Michael J. Fox movie giving this fun outing a first steelbook . . . now hoping for THE SECRET OF MY SUCCESS steel with either of these two images on the front:-
1600097419692.png
1600097509523.png

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I saw Back To The Future in the theater in 1985 Michael J. Fox has been my favourite actor (I had never heard of him until I saw the movie).

I have to have this SteelBook and now I want the Back To The Future one as well!!!!!!!!!!!

HMV doesn't deliver to Canada. Is there anybody from the UK willing to help me out for both?

Reactions: Lord Vader
Another good 'un in this interesting and random collection of titles and another Michael J. Fox movie giving this fun outing a first steelbook . . . now hoping for THE SECRET OF MY SUCCESS steel with either of these two images on the front:-
View attachment 485387 View attachment 485388

Yes, bring on all of the Michael J. Fox movies from Universal.

The Frighteners, For Love Or Money, Greedy

Yes, bring on all of the Michael J. Fox movies from Universal.

The Frighteners, For Love Or Money, Greedy
Frighteners have had a steel before. THo i think only a horizontal, unless if i recall correctly a German one. I have a cool German slip edition where its glow in the dark.

Frighteners have had a steel before. THo i think only a horizontal, unless if i recall correctly a German one. I have a cool German slip edition where its glow in the dark.

I have that horizontal steelbook but I wouldn't mind another release for it.

Will there be a Group Buy for this series from HMV?

I live in France and they don't ship outside UK. I would love to get this one, DUEL, THE THING and BACK TO THE FUTURE.
Please help! :shy:

Can anyone explain this idiotic Japanese wave?

They’re not Japanese films... We’re not IN Japan... They’re not Japanese exports...

I’d pay this to have The Hard Way on a blu steelbook. But not this pointless junk presentation...