Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99
HDN Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

013132643861_canvas_Height_360_canvas_Width_640.jpg

BDQ0G_Vt3ro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Kimchi will do a WEA

I was hoping they would use this for their WEA lol
So maybe I'll be picking up more than one if countries get different art. Think France has different art

Maybe kimchi will use this as a slip of they don't use it for art

Distributed by Entertainment in Video.... so don't expect something great :rofl:

Oh really?
Lol didn't realise it's that for the uk

Well in this instance I'll be going for the kimchi blu collection (hopefully) but I'd like to see the U.K. Get one for people in the uk who don't want to buy from another country. (Plus if it's nice art then I'd consider it)

The artwork style seems very inline with the style of the Django Unchained SteelBook. Not really something I love, but I get it in the context of the genre and overall look. Noting the BB comments above, hopefully someone picks it up for Canada.

I've gone ahead and created a group buy as Canada won't receive one, makes sense to combine across my other group buys or soemthing like that due to shipping cost.

I fully expect the price to drop on this release, but given that other Best Buy USA new release exclusives have been higher than previous releases, I do not know what it will end up being. Very possibly $24.99 or if we're lucky, $19.99

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...eful-eight-blu-ray-steelbook-group-buy.74751/

I've gone ahead and created a group buy as Canada won't receive one, makes sense to combine across my other group buys or soemthing like that due to shipping cost.

I fully expect the price to drop on this release, but given that other Best Buy USA new release exclusives have been higher than previous releases, I do not know what it will end up being. Very possibly $24.99 or if we're lucky, $19.99

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...eful-eight-blu-ray-steelbook-group-buy.74751/

Is this likely to be region free, do you know?