The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Apr 16, 2014
Germany
Release date: May 30th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon DE
Media-Dealer.de
Saturn.de
Price: €19,97 (Media Dealer) - €19,99 €18.99 (Saturn) - €18.21 (Amazon)

0889853115297_2.jpg

Apparently 8000 Steelbooks were manufactured for the german release (Source: Media-Dealer.de)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there's no information yet available about the retailer(s) that will release this one, i'm pretty sure it will be a Müller-exclusive... but we'll see. :)

Looks decent but will look even more better without the faces that have been included will keep updates on future artwork.

I contacted media-dealer.de some days ago to confirm that there would be a Steelbook release in Germany before Saturn went online and i received an interesting reply:
Laut Hersteller ja. Es werden 8000 Stück produziert.
= Distributor confirms german release. 8000 Steelbooks will be manufactured.

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey
mmmmmmm cheap price for blockbuster

Because thy gotta shift 8000 lol

(And with all the other releases for this title I think it's safe to say a few of these will stick around for a while)
Patiently waiting for kimchi Beauty shots

so if the cover isnt final wonder if it will stay english. Hope so... I presume theatrical in Germany it was billed as The Hateful Eight?

I hope the front stays as it is because I will make a Lenticular magnet out of the target slipcover and put it on this.

so if the cover isnt final wonder if it will stay english. Hope so... I presume theatrical in Germany it was billed as The Hateful Eight?
the title wasnt change for Germany.

@Wreck I was wrong the changed the title in The Hateful 8, but it seems Universal will use the Eight variation for the steelbook and the 8 variation for the standard release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck