Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus hosting

01-288712.jpg

pics below from luke :thumbs:

the_hateful_eight_packshot_open_outside-1-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234579

the_hateful_eight_packshot_inside-2-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234580

Last edited by a moderator:
I would offer a Different Alternative. If you may not be aware of it (or just didn't pick it up), the ''Kimchi Fullslip + OST''
has ''same Artwork Fully Gloss as a Slip'' with ''Great Bonus Items'' and a ''Superb Steelbook with such a great treatment''.

Just in case to consider as an Option :thumbs:

FullSlip OST - 1.jpg FullSlip OST - 2.jpg FullSlip OST - 3.jpg

Attachments

• FullSlip OST - 1.jpg
    FullSlip OST - 1.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 164
  • FullSlip OST - 2.jpg
    FullSlip OST - 2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I was wondering if anyone who ordered this when it came back in stock for £14.50 from a few amazon sellers a couple weeks back received their copy, or did it turn out to be a stock mistake on their end?

I was wondering if anyone who ordered this when it came back in stock for £14.50 from a few amazon sellers a couple weeks back received their copy, or did it turn out to be a stock mistake on their end?
Seller Zoreno sent me a email after I asked where my order was
We regret to inform you that your item was obviously lost during delivery

I expect some of the listings was questionable as to if they had any stock

Reactions: Rosby
Mine got "lost in the post" too. It was never dispatched in the first place, happens far too often with RAREWAVES, Zoreno-UK and other sellers located in Switzerland. They should cancel the order outright instead of this practice they now have in place. They kept our money whilst knowingly not having the stock, which is effectively money laundering.

Agree I like this one. The Kimchi one is a bit, er, 'smeary' for me... This is like a Drew Struzan poster or something.