Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus hosting

01-288712.jpg

pics below from luke :thumbs:

the_hateful_eight_packshot_open_outside-1-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234579

the_hateful_eight_packshot_inside-2-fit-to-width-431x431-q80-png.234580

Last edited by a moderator:
After about 3 of owning both this and Kimchi's, I got rid of this one. Still don't regret it.

@Apollon I love that slip, Kimchis full slip with the HMV steel art is the best slip (shame I've got the lenti, but doesn't really matter when I only display the steels)

After about 3 of owning both this and Kimchi's, I got rid of this one. Still don't regret it.

@Apollon I love that slip, Kimchis full slip with the HMV steel art is the best slip (shame I've got the lenti, but doesn't really matter when I only display the steels)

Kimchi's editions are great too. My Full Slip OST is still sealed but I did my trademark :p mix and match with the other back in the day :D

img_0984-jpg.359806

Thats what I did, put the HMV steel in the Kimchi Full Slip with the carriage.

BTW did anyone see Netflix announced they're releasing The Hateful Eight: Extended Version on April 25. It's got to be the roadshow version, hopefully they release it on 4K/Blu-ray in the lead up to Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

BTW did anyone see Netflix announced they're releasing The Hateful Eight: Extended Version on April 25. It's got to be the roadshow version, hopefully they release it on 4K/Blu-ray in the lead up to Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Say what?! I wasn't even aware there was an extended cut. :OMG:

Semi-same

Put the hmv into my Kimchi lenti

Oh boy was I having problems deciding between this steelbook and the kimchi fullslip with OST. In the end I decided to buy this HMV version from ebay since I got it cheaper, and the steelbook itself looks better than the kimchi steelbook. Only thing Kimchi edition has going for me is the gorgeous fullslip and OST, but I am here for steelbooks.

Oh boy was I having problems deciding between this steelbook and the kimchi fullslip with OST. In the end I decided to buy this HMV version from ebay since I got it cheaper, and the steelbook itself looks better than the kimchi steelbook. Only thing Kimchi edition has going for me is the gorgeous fullslip and OST, but I am here for steelbooks.
Have to agree.

Even with the matte finish of this vs Kimchi’s gloss, side by side the HMV took it for me.
Think I sold the Kimchi steel with the OST...or did I keep it...honestly can’t recall but I think I got a good £30-£40 for the steel + movie disc on eBay.
So covered the cost of double dipping for the lenti slip.

From what i’ve seen, the fullslip with the glitter snow effect was the best of the slips and even has me wantig(am usually a lenti only fan)

Out of curiosity, how much did you score this for on eBay?
Held a good price if I recall. Believe it sold out fairly quick at the time or just after release.

Have to agree.

Even with the matte finish of this vs Kimchi’s gloss, side by side the HMV took it for me.
Think I sold the Kimchi steel with the OST...or did I keep it...honestly can’t recall but I think I got a good £30-£40 for the steel + movie disc on eBay.
So covered the cost of double dipping for the lenti slip.

From what i’ve seen, the fullslip with the glitter snow effect was the best of the slips and even has me wantig(am usually a lenti only fan)

Out of curiosity, how much did you score this for on eBay?
Held a good price if I recall. Believe it sold out fairly quick at the time or just after release.

I paid £34 plus shipping, didn't have any choice choosing since it was the only listed in there. :p But it is a sealed copy. :thumbs:

Reactions: yeslek