The Hateful Eight by Jason Edmiston
36 x 24
$55.00

1.jpg

Timed edition starting on Thursday through Sunday at Mondo

And one purchaser will receive this the original 36 x 24 pencil drawing

1.jpeg

Last edited:
It looks amazing thats for sure. But I'm not sure if I want to hang this. And I don't collect for a portfolio. So I'll also think about it till Sunday..

Reactions: MGD
Shipping for prints to international is also reduced in price now :woot:
I've paid 37,50 USD shipping for the last tube with a single print, now I tested and it's 12 USD :woot::woot::woot:

Its been so long since I've got anything direct from Mondo I didn't know they had reduced the shipping. $12 is a fantastic price! :D

I haven't bought my copy yet. I'll do it sometime in the weekend, there's no rush to buy a timed edition.

Reactions: dan8885
Its been so long since I've got anything direct from Mondo I didn't know they had reduced the shipping. $12 is a fantastic price! :D

I haven't bought my copy yet. I'll do it sometime in the weekend, there's no rush to buy a timed edition.

Since yesterday they offer DHL for international shipping with a cost of 12 USD ;) Also for Vinyl or other stuff...

• Informative
Reactions: TobinFrost
@raspor I'm passing on that. I did however buy the Tracie Ching one from HCG ... very simplistic , but I liked it. And it was cheap. :p

There's a private commission one going around too 36x24 ... it's not bad either. But of course this Mondo one is epic. It will look amazing in screenprint I'm sure.

I passed, spent a bit too much on the GotG and still want a SotD as well, but glad you all got one and hope one of you gets the original

Put an order in for this! Looks to be a thing of beauty. Only my second Mondo order after the Back to the Future score boxset. Digging the fact that shipping to Ireland is gone down as well, $19 now when it used to be 30 something.