616ufmdcKgL._SL700_.jpg

Release Date: June 21st 2016
Label: SND Films
Region: free (according to Amazon.fr)
Languages: English, French
Amazon.fr price: 89.99 76.99 EUR
Order Link

Contents:
- The book "Quentin Tarantino, un cinéma déchaîné" (in French)
- 4-tray digipak with the film on BluRay and DVD
- Double vinyl LP of Ennio Morricone's Soundtrack
- Original 70mm film frame
- Film poster signed by Quentin Tarantino, Kurt Russell and Walton Goggins

Update March 21 2016: According to information from SND, "unfortunately we didn’t get Quentin’s clearance on the issue" of the Roadshow cut.

Plus, this seems to be the only release of the Extended (Roadshow) 70mm version on discs worldwide so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @Noodles! I'm not a fan of the French title either but it looks like this could be the only way of getting the roadshow version. I will be picking it up if it is!:)

Reactions: Noodles
Thanks for the tag @Noodles! I'm not a fan of the French title either but it looks like this could be the only way of getting the roadshow version. I will be picking it up if it is!:)
Yep, this will definitely be the one to get if that is indeed the case. I love that it comes with the vinyl too, even though I already have it. :p

Reactions: Sigill
Yep, this will definitely be the one to get if that is indeed the case. I love that it comes with the vinyl too, even though I already have it. :p
Me too mate! It's the special edition vinyl with the white cover though so at least this is a bit different! Lol!:D

Reactions: Noodles
The Hateful Eight - Les Huit Salopards - Version Longue (edition Prestige Vintage) [Blu-ray]

616ufmdcKgL._SL700_.jpg

Release Date: May 25th 2016
Label: SND Films
Region: free (according to Amazon.fr)
Languages: English, French
Amazon.fr price: 89.99 EUR
Order Link

Contents:
- The book "Quentin Tarantino, un cinéma déchaîné" (in French)
- 4-tray digipak with the film on BluRay and DVD
- Double vinyl LP of Ennio Morricone's Soundtrack
- Original 70mm film frame
- Film poster signed by Quentin Tarantino, Kurt Russell and Walton Goggins

Plus, this seems to be the only release of the Extended (Roadshow) 70mm version on discs worldwide so far.
Not crazy about the french title, but this is THE Edition to own for this film! :drool: Thanks for the thread @TheHutt :cool:

Pre-Ordered! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs:
h8ful order.JPG

Reactions: Netclone
Bad news from a poster at BluRay forum:

I have good and bad news, folks.
I've been in contact with SND Films, who have confirmed the poster will be folded and in fact not genuine but a copy - at least where QT is concerned. No mention at all made of other cast so I assume it applies to them too.

it's a copy of the poster signed by QT during his last stop in Paris
And the screenplay book is French.
On the good side, subtitles will not be forced when the film plays in English.