The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Blu-ray 3D SteelBook) (Media Markt) [Germany]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
Release Date April 19th, 2013
4 Disc Set with magnetic Lenticular Cover

Link
IUSxq.png

produktansicht_1_tmp_detailseite_top5.png

Attachments

• IUSxq.png
    IUSxq.png
    212 KB · Views: 333
Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like the one to get for me, can't skip any of MM lenticular steelbooks ;)

why do you have to pay this 5 € for preorder or where do you have to pay this ? I preorder on the normal MM website and was not charged with the 5 €. strange to me or is this for something special that comes with the release ?

why do you have to pay this 5 € for preorder or where do you have to pay this ? I preorder on the normal MM website and was not charged with the 5 €. strange to me or is this for something special that comes with the release ?

I think, they do that in the way it's a payment for the reservation cost (my writing english is not so good).

Reactions: spartan83
I think If I am not Mistaken !!

that this is in the same Line up as the Rest of the 3D Lentics released by Media Markt ??

I do hope so :drool:

so it will match all the other ones, so imo: this will Sellout MEGA quick EEK!

I think If I am not Mistaken !!

that this is in the same Line up as the Rest of the 3D Lentics released by Media Markt ??

I do hope so :drool:

so it will match all the other ones, so imo: this will Sellout MEGA quick EEK!

This will be the same style as the other Lenticular Releases. A 4 Disc heavy Beast and it will be hard to come by big Qtys! There is no need to pay upfront the 5€, but online pre-orders are limited to 2x per household.