HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY, THE
Actor: MARTIN FREEMAN
Formato: BLU-RAY
Origen: Nacional
SKU: 7509036515401
mixup.com Precio de Lista: $355.00 mxn
Este producto se distribuirá a partir de: 22/Marzo/2013

Lost hero said:
MARZO 15 y segun el sitio de buymax habra varias ediciones incluidas un Steelbook y un digibook :p

Quote:
EL HOBBIT: UN VIAJE INESPERADO-BD
EL HOBBIT: UN VIAJE INESPERADO-BD STEELBOOK
EL HOBBIT: UN VIAJE INESPERADO-BD BOOK
EL HOBBIT: UN VIAJE-BD3D-BD-DVD-DG 2.0
http://videoclub.buymax.com.mx/index...id=53&TreeId=7[/url]

buymax is a main video supplier for video clubs, the link posted takes you to the pre order info about this title for the persons who owns a video club

Last edited:
mixup site has posted a pic but is the same used for the regular version too

7509036515401.jpg

I have requested to remove *POSSIBLE* from the main title but not fixed yet.

i dont understand the currency for this... how much does this translate to usd ? and any confirmation on the language of the text ?

thank you !

I believe The Dark Knight Rises had English text so hopefully this one will too. The link isn't working Buffalo, I'm not sure what the pre-order price is?

Last edited:
Reactions: alvinhwang21
According to Google 355 Mexican pesos equals 28 US$.

I believe that in the past the Mexican Warner releases of titles also available in the US have had English text. Of course we´ve no word yet on Hobbit in the USA.

I´m sure our Mexican digibook expert Buffalo will be able to say if any of them have been released with Spanish text rather than English.

Reactions: alvinhwang21
I have updated the OP with functional link to mixup site and pic

As pmartins says we have had in the past same USA digi releases in México, not all of them but many, up to this date none has been in Spanish text besides J Cards or back paper spec that must come in Spanish due to law in order to be able to read what are you buying.

Since no other digibook has been announced for this title I will supose that maybe this will be a Mexican release and maybe will come in Spanish but that's only my mouth speaking loud. Info about releases here in México is very hard to find and I have failed to get a WB MX contact for inside tips.