The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies Extended Ed. w/ Figurine (Blu-ray) [Canada]

harvester84

Premium Supporter
Feb 20, 2013
Reactions
1,215 0 0
And in Poland we get this edition only with DVD. So sad...

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Me either, my other two statues look so lonely on the shelf, cant wait to put it with them!
Please take a proper picture of all 3 :)

It's a really strange release... seems like it was an Amazon.ca exclusive for pre-order and now that it's released, it became an HMV.ca exclusive...

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,349 1 0
Please take a proper picture of all 3 :)

It's a really strange release... seems like it was an Amazon.ca exclusive for pre-order and now that it's released, it became an HMV.ca exclusive...
That is odd! Who knows what happened there!

Feb 17, 2011
Reactions
459 0 0
Mine shipped from amazon.ca yesterday
I was thinking of getting this as have the other ones same with statues which I got from jb.I'm wondering why you never got from there as works out same if not less than from ca.
There was a 20% off job not too long ago but this was not In that deal as was still a pre order item,may just wait till another 20% comes again.

elle82

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Reactions
7,349 1 0
I was thinking of getting this as have the other ones same with statues which I got from jb.I'm wondering why you never got from there as works out same if not less than from ca.
There was a 20% off job not too long ago but this was not In that deal as was still a pre order item,may just wait till another 20% comes again.
It cost me $55 aud as I they gave me free shipping because of a mistake they made with my order

Last edited: