The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - In theaters December 17, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
With Martin Freeman, Ian McKelen, Cate Blanchett, Hugo Weaving and much much more...

Trailer:

20110601_the_hobbit.jpg hobbittitle.jpg The_Hobbit_The_Battle_of_the_Five_Armies_Poster.jpg

Attachments

• The_Hobbit_The_Battle_of_the_Five_Armies_Poster.jpg
    The_Hobbit_The_Battle_of_the_Five_Armies_Poster.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 11,147
Last edited:
would love to goto the BFI IMAX 2oM high and 26M wide woot largest screen in the uk says it all really near to waterloo only prob for me is damn train fares £136 for 2, way too expensive to get there shame really.

anyone in any doubt have a read http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/bfi_imax/211/

btw daddycool looks like you got a guaranteed date with scary hairy if you want :D

basil :thumbs:

Last edited:
@Basil you NEVER know where life may take you . Also I an only just cope with the fella I'v got that is the hardest work EVERY DAY

I'm a Northern girl flower :smug:only ever been to London once for The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert :notworthy:. Mate I pooped :OMG: . The tram thing was like something out of a Si Fi Movie :sick: . More people on it than I had EVER seen before like blooming sardines (n) .

I see the streets on the T.V shows and it blows my brain :stinkyfeet:. Our girl went on a school trip and she whould move thire tomorrow :ohno:.

Besides dont think I'd cope with the 3D as with the us all wearing Glasses .

OK so saw the trilogy over night and whilst I liked the final part I have to say it was definitely the weakest of the three in my opinion. Certainly nowhere near as good as I hoped

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
OK so saw the trilogy over night and whilst I liked the final part I have to say it was definitely the weakest of the three in my opinion. Certainly nowhere near as good as I hoped

Agreed.

Return of the king it ain't.

so if you had to give it 1 to 10, 1 being sh*t and 10 being fook me what a film! what would you give it?
without giving anything away please.

would love to goto the BFI IMAX 2oM high and 26M wide woot largest screen in the uk says it all really near to waterloo only prob for me is damn train fares £136 for 2, way too expensive to get there shame really.

anyone in any doubt have a read http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/bfi_imax/211/

btw daddycool looks like you got a guaranteed date with scary hairy if you want :D

Have managed to get Premium seating for BFI IMAX on Tuesday, really excited, will watch the first 2 over the weekend in preparation...;)

@cooey

I thought the hubby was tight but geezze Dude that is HARSH :oops: .

@Basil

WELL WORTH THE TICKET PRICE:thumbs: . Not dissapointed AT ALL :hungry: .

No certainly NOT Return Of The King however to set up for the start of The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA:notworthy: :notworthy: :hilarious: . A shame Star Wars diden't do it like this.

Cate Blanchett EEK! I needed clean undie's she was the BEST EVER darkness emboniement EVER EVER !!!!. That Battle The Gardians Of Middle Earth whoo Bruce Lee would have been PROUD :oohyeah:.

The way that the Dragon Fever Gripped Thorin and he sepirated himself from it :notworthy: . The heatbreak with the amount of loss suffered. Thandrill's admission to Tauriel that killed me :cry:.
Never thought I'd say Goats Kick Ass :OMG: :D

Last edited:
Same as others was expecting more but a good film worth an imax viewing but no lotr @scaryhair how far are you from notts as they have an imax there

man all you brits get to see this already, sheesh.

This technically come out Wednesday in the states. We have theaters doing all three movie marathons in the states which I will be doing tomorrow and then seeing it again with a different group of friends on Tuesday night so by the time it releases Wednesday I'll have seen it twice

@howiesteed

About 40 :giggle: mins 30 from Sheffield Centertanment :sorry: just happyish going to Chesterfield :confused: . 10 minutes and kettle on Coffie going down our neck's . Less time for childabeasts to kill eachother :banghead: :banghead: .

@mllNY

Yep think we will be going again .

Tell you ALL what though the Extended edition of this I think will be a sight to behold :cold: :hungry: :D.