The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - In theaters December 17, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
With Martin Freeman, Ian McKelen, Cate Blanchett, Hugo Weaving and much much more...

Trailer:

20110601_the_hobbit.jpg hobbittitle.jpg The_Hobbit_The_Battle_of_the_Five_Armies_Poster.jpg

Attachments

• The_Hobbit_The_Battle_of_the_Five_Armies_Poster.jpg
    The_Hobbit_The_Battle_of_the_Five_Armies_Poster.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 11,147
Last edited:
My Cineworld are doing a Hobbit trilogy on the 11th December.... I'm booked in!! Starts at 1800 and goes on for just over 8 hours!!!!
DAMN @cooey! :jawdrop: 8 Hours!? That's an entire work shift! :D AWESOME! :cool: Enjoy it buddy, I hope you sneak in some food and drinks! :naughty:

ug080170.gif

:thumbs:

Reactions: cooey
They are going to show the teaser trailer of Star Wars: The Force Awakens before the Hobbit: the Batles of the five armies :naughty::woot:

Its odd...
my movie theater has a Hobbit Trilogy Marathon screening on Monday the 15th (starting at 4:00pm).
nothing on Tuesday.
then the first showings on Wednesday the 17th...

no midnight screening.
Maybe they will update it... I don't want to buy any tickets until i know for sure!!! Should i do the Marathon!? :twd:

Booked my ticket for Saturday viewing... yeah... I know... used to go in first night... but now with kid... job... blah blah blah... :p
And will buy another viewing right away for next Tuesday... just waiting for the Schedule to appear...

I HAVE GOT OUR TICKETS SUNDAY 14 CINEWORLD CHESTERFIELD 2D 12.40 WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

GET ******************* IN THIRE .

Listings for the 2 d just gone up :ohno:. I was all settled for a winters evening then re dressed car , park tickets home a record breaking 20 minate round trip :oohyeah:.

Only word I could say was "HOBBIT" :wacky: the lovely ladies behind the counter eventually managed to get me to say the seat numbers in cinema 6 I wanted :p.

So we are booked One Last Time :arghh: .

Next on the list Tissues :cry: :cry: .

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Got my trilogy ticket booked for this Thursday :D Starting at 1800 I'll be watching all 3 back to back!! :D Should finish at around 0300.... Friday is gonna be a loooooooong day

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187