The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug + Bookends (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Amazon DE Exclusive

Release date: April 11th, 2014
Purchase link: The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug
Price:
Notes:

91m9lr8A20L._SL500_.jpg

Steelbook artworks:
91qjzOWH1LL._SL500_.jpg

81%2BNvwttatL._SL500_.jpg

91jZbTuLVJL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At a 120€ price tag, I don't see how they would run out while the extended edition with the bilbo/gollum statue hasn't. Also, Man of Steel, It was 100€ and now down to 69,99. (obviously didn't sell as much as they thought), so I gotta say maybe they just dropped it and then took it back, for it was too soon for pre-orders. I mean, same thing happen to me with years 7.1 and 7.2 of HP Ultimate editions, (they even deleted the items for a while), BUT, I still had my order and was never cancelled. Never knew the reason why the items were taken out of the site, but, I guess it's the same deal here.

Hombre, just wait. It is such a long time till release. It will sure come back. Same with the Braking Bad Deluxe Gift Set. But if it comes back, you must be quick.

I have only seen it available for pre-order the first time someone listed it. Then... pluff, it was gone. A couple of weeks ago, on a saturday or sunday, can't remember, It was live again for pre-order. But couldn't order it. Got an error and after a while, it wasn't available anymore. I guess we WILL see it go live, and for the looks of it, this might be released a couple of places more, besides of US and Germany.

Extended edition, gotta be. Only the extended LOTR and hobbit get this treatment.

this is what I'm thinking but its not looking likely

though it will be hard to hold off for the EE in hope of another great status release like we got for all LOTR and the 1st Hobbit movie rather than to cave for this version

Last edited: