Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81PN-mdaa+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys !
Does anyone could tell me if the Hobbit Trilogy in its UK release in 4k, has French subtitles on the Extended version of ALL the three movies ?
According to what's printed on the back of the box, there's only French subtitles on the first movie, but seems weird that it's not on the two others... and would need someone to check from the menu.
Thank you !!

Glad I cancelled this one. Looked good in the pre release pictures but in these actual release videos the steels look dull.
I will keep my LOTR set though.

Not on this as I got mine from WB but I have other orders from Zavvi made over a week ago I am still waiting on. Zavvi delivery seems to have been much slower for me the past couple of weeks.
Hey it’s Zavvi, these days if you get it all it’s a bonus but if you get it intact then you’ve got the equivalent of winning the lotto.

It's Zavvi so that's a yes.

After they kept their failure hit rate up by sending a Lord of the Rings boxset with an inevitable bash, I'm expecting The Hobbit to actually fit through the letterbox.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Zavvi customers, y'all still waiting? Not saying I don't trust Zavvi but after Solo (and the entire Star Wars collection fiasco) I, well, don't trust Zavvi. It's not like The Hobbit was ordered on the same ticket as Lord of the Rings, released the same day that you'd expect to have it in hand by now...

Could someone please share what the subtitle languages are for all films from this UK release?

Anyone still waiting able to provide a glimmer of hope on this one? According to Zavvi CS, this was despatched at the same time as the Lord of the Rings boxset so I'm far from hopeful it will ever arrive.

I won't be buying another single thing from this useless company after this, they've elevated failing to a new art form.

Anyone still waiting able to provide a glimmer of hope on this one? According to Zavvi CS, this was despatched at the same time as the Lord of the Rings boxset so I'm far from hopeful it will ever arrive.

I won't be buying another single thing from this useless company after this, they've elevated failing to a new art form.
Same thing. I messaged them and long story short, they said it has now been despatched.