Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81PN-mdaa+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This surely isn't another bloody Solo fiasco with discs not sent out and/or sent to random people?

Worryingly, customer services on Twitter just told me there's no more on order - so I assume that means no stock for replacements. Mind you, they aren't the sharpest so anything is possible. If they've lost this and can't replace it, that's me done with them. Their catalogue of ****-ups across 15 individual orders I placed is so ridiculous to be believable.

Also in the same boat here, Zavvi shipped LOTR and The Hobbit within a day of each other and so far I've received LOTR from them but not The Hobbit. CS is useless as usual "just wait" is generally the reply and "if it's not there by the 13th contact us" blah blah.

They blatantly ignored my question of whether it has actually been dispatched or not, twice.

Also in the same boat here, Zavvi shipped LOTR and The Hobbit within a day of each other and so far I've received LOTR from them but not The Hobbit. CS is useless as usual "just wait" is generally the reply and "if it's not there by the 13th contact us" blah blah.

They blatantly ignored my question of whether it has actually been dispatched or not, twice.

Told me mine was despatched on the same date as Lord of the Rings. Also told me they had none on order when I asked about stock for a replacement. They really are ****.

Reactions: Phisix
Yeah, still nothing here. Like the missing Solo steel books, this feels like a wider issue.

If they leave me with just the Lord of the Rings boxset (with obligatory dent) and can't replace this, they can shove any further purchases and their red carpet in the same place all their missing items go.

Reactions: Leafs17
Mine arrived today (I'm in the UK). To be clear, my order was an original pre-order made when the set was first put up for sale (not the restock). This was apparently dispatched the same day as the Lord of the rings set I got more than 2 weeks ago. There is no way Zavvi dispatched this when they said, they're full of **** but hopefully mine arriving can give others hope.

Mine arrived today (I'm in the UK). To be clear, my order was an original pre-order made when the set was first put up for sale (not the restock). This was apparently dispatched the same day as the Lord of the rings set I got more than 2 weeks ago. There is no way Zavvi dispatched this when they said, they're full of **** but hopefully mine arriving can give others hope.

That is crazy. I've been trying since Saturday to get Zavvi CS to respond via Twitter message beyond the "can you confirm your account details". I'll keel over if this still arrives.

Little update: I opened the package to find the set is basically caved in. I believe zavvi sent me a return. So you guys better hie you don't get yours

I’d be going ape **** with Zavvi. I ordered mine when they came back in stock cancelling my amazon order to use a discount code, my hobbit arrived before yours did and in immaculate condition. Lotr hasn’t arrived yet though, still worried about that one