Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Six Entertainment
Price: €52.99

ff5384_de65cd6529f94ed688ebe929891f510c.png

Last edited:
I've only seen the first (which wasn't too visually gory and/or brutal IMO :p) but am yet to brave a sitting for the second... :ohno: Heard some NASTY things about that one!! EEK!

Who is Tom Six? I am curious

Taken from his Wikipedia page:

"Tom Six is part of a scientific experiment to create a robot film director. The previous 5 models were a complete failure, producing films like Speed 2: Cruise Control, Catwoman, and Battlefield Earth starring John Travolta. With version Six they finally achieved success, with the director producing one of the finest family friendly movie series of all time."

• Thanks
Reactions: Ricker
Taken from his Wikipedia page:

"Tom Six is part of a scientific experiment to create a robot film director. The previous 5 models were a complete failure, producing films like Speed 2: Cruise Control, Catwoman, and Battlefield Earth starring John Travolta. With version Six they finally achieved success, with the director producing one of the finest family friendly movie series of all time."
LMAO!! :LOL: :LOL: :rofl: :hilarious:

I have to confess they showed the 1st one on the Horror channel the other week and I think I got about half way through and switched off. Not my cup of tea

Best trilogy to watch with friends and family.

Good date movies too. ;)

Just a regular friday movie evening at my house. We let my gf's 11 year old daughter stay up a little longer than usual to enjoy tacos and this historic piece of movie making. My 2 year old twin girls will have to wait a couple of years longer. I'm not irresponsible either!!