DigiPack The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray Digipack) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital)(Bonus Disc) + Free Fabric Poster With Any Pre-order - Only at Target

Release date: March 7th, 2014
Price: $24.99
Size: G1
Buy link: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Group buy: here

hgcf.jpg

Exclusive free fabric poster ($9.99 retail value) with any pre-order purchase.

14584359_Alt01_201312031721.jpg

Target Exclusive (45 minutes of content):
• “ONE VISION” (A FAITHFUL ADAPTATION)--translating Suzanne Collin’s source material to the big screen
• “THE ALLIANCE” (RETURNING CAST)—an inside look at the close-knit relationships of the returning actors
• “FRIEND OR FOE” (NEW CAST)--finding the perfect embodiments of the new characters

Additional Special Features (over 2 hours of content):
• Filmmaker Commentary
• 9-part Making-of Documentary
• Deleted Scenes
• Divergent Sneak Peek

More Images:

Video review

Attachments

• cha_df.JPG
    cha_df.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in, though I wish target matched the first movie so it was a set when they are done with all 4. Still looks like the version I am going with

Its so beautiful whatever it may turn out to be. I will say TARGET is the WORST at continuing with the same flow of packaging. Hopefully this will still be nice next to my first target release. Now all I need is a nice STEEL to go along with it.

probably online only, but even if this is a target exclusive, it likely won't be very limited. I remember they had a gazillion of the first movie digipacks also pre-ordering from target is bonkers, they never price adjust you have to return it and re-buy to get the item, best to just go right before work for me

Reactions: Buffalo MX
Hunger Games: Catching Fire - (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital)(Bonus Disc) + Free Fabric Poster With Any Pre-order
- Only at Target
Release date TBC
$24.99
LINK

View attachment 54279

Exclusive free fabric poster ($9.99 retail value) with any pre-order purchase.

Target Exclusive (45 minutes of content):
• “ONE VISION” (A FAITHFUL ADAPTATION)--translating Suzanne Collin’s source material to the big screen
• “THE ALLIANCE” (RETURNING CAST)—an inside look at the close-knit relationships of the returning actors
• “FRIEND OR FOE” (NEW CAST)--finding the perfect embodiments of the new characters

Additional Special Features (over 2 hours of content):
• Filmmaker Commentary
• 9-part Making-of Documentary
• Deleted Scenes
• Divergent Sneak Peek

Not Confirmed but this might be the free Pre-Order Poster:
14584359_130504123000.jpg

Wow, loving this! Much better art than the steel. Any idea if its region free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk