The Hunger Games Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 31, 2015
Liverpool, England
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99
Notes: Amazon UK Exclusive SteelBook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films.

91FqCqkVbnL._SY550_.jpg

91LMd0C-OiL._SL1500_.jpg 812o+VX+E6L._SL1500_.jpg 91F+YpcxKiL._SL1500_.jpg

3D Magnetic Lenticular
51i3HFTwX-L.jpg 71oKzUclNKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think Amazon can make a decent lenticular?

Have no idea.

This will prob be avaliable from all retailers like the rest of the steels so the question is can lionsgate come up/ design or get help in making a decent lenticular (if that info is correct that is)

Is it not Amazon exclusive?

The more I look at it and think of lenticular I want it but can't, won't double dip, can't, won't :(

(Already looked at cex to sell others but giving nothing back :( )

Is it not Amazon exclusive?

The more I look at it and think of lenticular I want it but can't, won't double dip, can't, won't :(

(Already looked at cex to sell others but giving nothing back :( )

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed an Amazon exclsusive but I'm just going by the 4 singular films being avalibale from all retailers (I think the first one was a HMV exclusive but later became available from other retailers)
Who knows

You prob have better luck selling them on eBay for a few quid. Can't imagine they go for much opened

I'm not sure if it's been confirmed an Amazon exclsusive but I'm just going by the 4 singular films being avalibale from all retailers (I think the first one was a HMV exclusive but later became available from other retailers)
Who knows

You prob have better luck selling them on eBay for a few quid. Can't imagine they go for much opened

On the Amazon listing it says Amazon exclusive but we have seen that and it's not before

image.png

Do you think Amazon can make a decent lenticular?

I think the quality of the lenticular, or even its presence here, has nothing to do with Amazon :).

I'll try to get an individual edition for Mockingjay Part II (FilmArena Collection, hopefully), but I am in for one of these, cool artwork.

I wonder what the price will be.
I hope they don't take the p*ss with it

Hah ^ beat me to it

regards people saying jumbo/ not jumbo
to me pic looks like a jumbo on my screen tbh.

my suggestion anyone with such worries is wait till is released and some in hand pics first.
then can make a decision, i would be surprised if this sold out straight away as others would have bought the films before and people won't rip this off the shelf for that reason.

basil :thumbs:

regards people saying jumbo/ not jumbo
to me pic looks like a jumbo on my screen tbh.

my suggestion anyone with such worries is wait till is released and some in hand pics first.
then can make a decision, i would be surprised if this sold out straight away as others would have bought the films before and people won't rip this off the shelf for that reason.

basil :thumbs:
It's not a jumbo in the mock up photo it also has inside artwork so that alone says it's not a jumbo
Inside Artwork
812o+VX+E6L._SL1500_.jpg
I have never seen inside artwork ever for a G2 jumbo steelbook
No need for a jumbo anyways been only 4 films as in 4 discs

Reactions: Actarus