The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical, Zavvi still have not shipped this (or Horns), and they removed it from sale at midnight (same with Horns steelbook), so something up with Lionsgate/Zavvi at the moment. I'll probably cancel the steel and wait for a cheap bluray later, especially with the spine cock-up. These delays are starting to get tiresome.

I couldn't find this in HMV or Xtra-vision here.
You can order it if your local store don't have in stock as its a trade wide release available to all retailers
Some smaller stores might only keep small stock but you can still ask them to order the steelbook if needed
As long as Lionsgate have stock this will be available to purchase from any retailer that has an account with the distributor

I'm not in a rush to get this as I will wait for a price drop as its not an exclusive to any retailer

Yep shafted again I think. Nothing in Belfast. That's Fury, Enders Game to name a few now. HMV need to stop advertising exclusives if they're going to leave Ireland out completely.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 steelbook is not an HMV exclusive

Its a trade wide retail release
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

View attachment 146684
View attachment 146685 View attachment 146686

True. I did know this. Got caught up in being angry :)

What I meant was it's just another steel that HMV Ireland refuses to stock.
You can order it from a HMV/Xtra-vision store if your local shop don't have it in stock
As long as stock with Lionsgate is still available your local HMV/Xtra-vision store can get it for you as its a trade wide release