The Huntsman: Winter's War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #4) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 24, 2016
Purchase links: Standard - Black Barons
Group Buy: Hosted by carllenc HERE
Price:
699 CZK - (Standard) - 999 CZK - (Black Barons)
film_22787_6.jpg

13613561_1398069643542919_3180407138761591077_o.jpg
13584887_1398069673542916_5926090911483278966_o.jpg

Last edited:
This is my First BB edition and I have to say it Oozes Quality. The Fullslip Design is simply lush. Same soft Finish as on FAC editions(but BB is FA after-all). Lacking a Bit of the Spot/Gloss embossed Treatment but the minimal that is on there is very nicely done. I wish on the Back Art that the Mirror would have had some sort of treatment but despite the minimal treatment on it, it is worthy of a Collectible. Really High Quality Photo Book like the Asian Retailers do them, really nice.
Can't wait to get mine sound's really nice from what you are saying :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Can't wait to get mine sound's really nice from what you are saying :thumbs:

Oh it is a nice one, I'm sure you will Love it :thumbs:

I would say since most of the Fullslip has that ''very soft like velvet type'' Texture that FAC do on most of their Fullslip.
I would caution You to be ''Extremely Careful'' when handling it as it scratches very easily.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and pioneer

I would say since most of the Fullslip has that ''very soft like velvet type'' Texture that FAC do on most of their Fullslip.
I would caution You to be ''Extremely Careful'' when handling it as it scratches very easily.
Thanks for the advice appreciated :thumbs:

• Thanks

This is really nice edition and I especially like these books compared to FAC photo booklets. I'm not huge fan of these soft velvet type covers, since it leaves fingerprints all over.

• Thanks
This is really nice edition and I especially like these books compared to FAC photo booklets. I'm not huge fan of these soft velvet type covers, since it leaves fingerprints all over.

I Loved it when they first started(I think I remember it must have been around Looper if I am not Mistaken ), but Indeed as much as it is a nice Finish, it is so Fragile. I now use Gloves to handle my FACs. I wish they would do other types of Finishes as well(and only do the super soft slips once in a while).

I agree this is what I Love about Chinese/Korean Releases is that they do the Booklet with Thick Pages ''almost feels like a small Book'' and I love the Texture on the pages. No keen too much on the Folded Books that FA do on all their releases, it's nice to have a book but I wish they would ''UP the Quality'' and use Photo Books like they did in this BB Release of Huntsman.

Better thing about the FA photo books though you don't have to put creases into the spine to open the pages

I agree about the overuse of velvety card on the slips though, its started as a novelty and put FA ahead of the others in that regards however FA have since become complacent using it on every release