The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem I have with the boxes with wraparound artwork is they look crap on the shelf with the spine showing, TLJ for example, looks great face on but really not that appealing with the spine showing (n)

Problem I have with the boxes with wraparound artwork is they look crap on the shelf with the spine showing, TLJ for example, looks great face on but really not that appealing with the spine showing (n)
Thankfully there's an easy fix for that... display the front :p

• Haha
Reactions: Patr0n
Not a fan of just seeing the arm on the box spine. It's not even the whole arm, it's part of the arm and then even worse just the hand on the back lol.
I can live with it though and I guess HULK being such a big boy (in more ways than one no doubt) can be forgiven as it adds to the 'giant like' presence.

I love the Blufans continuity with these sets. Shame the earlier blufans releases don't have boxes too but hey... you never know what might come along.

Been a while since I bought a blufans one click, what's the average price for one these days?
Last couple Marvels were closer too <$250 (£200) for me.
But that was 4 editions as a One Click. The 3 edition OC would likely be a sequel another member said, but isn’t this just a 2 version edition? One lenti, one fullslip? Or am I misremembering....

Guess it depends on exactly what’s in the OC so price could be $130(ish) to $250

Reactions: Covcraig
But that was 4 editions as a One Click. The 3 edition OC would likely be a sequel another member said, but isn’t this just a 2 version edition? One lenti, one fullslip? Or am I misremembering....

Guess it depends on exactly what’s in the OC so price could be $130(ish) to $250
Double lenticular, single lenticular. Full slip, 1/4slip.

The one click with be the DL + SL + FS. But dont forget unlike most Blufans releases this one will include the 4K disc so that'll affect the price

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Not a fan of just seeing the arm on the box spine. It's not even the whole arm, it's part of the arm and then even worse just the hand on the back lol.
I can live with it though and I guess HULK being such a big boy (in more ways than one no doubt) can be forgiven as it adds to the 'giant like' presence.

I love the Blufans continuity with these sets. Shame the earlier blufans releases don't have boxes too but hey... you never know what might come along.
I am also not a fan of that Incredible One-Arm Hulk on the front cover of the box. (n)

Reactions: St4rlord