The Incredible Hulk (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #30) [China]

Dazzler_31117

I'm Mary Poppins y'all
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
Fits in very nicely :happy::drool: Well done Blufans! :thumbs:

View attachment 438960

Looks nice like this. I still dare not open mine but there we go. With photos like yours I don't need to.
Looking at them all though I think the play.com Iron Man steelbook would fit better with this lot, but then it wouldn't be Blufans... lol.

Crying shame no IM 2 or 3 yet but very happy they did Hulk as it's such a nice addition. To be honest, all of the steelbooks themselves are awesome,
the critique lies with some of the slips with Blufans but they never miss a beat with the steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Looks nice like this. I still dare not open mine but there we go. With photos like yours I don't need to.
Looking at them all though I think the play.com Iron Man steelbook would fit better with this lot, but then it wouldn't be Blufans... lol.

Crying shame no IM 2 or 3 yet but very happy they did Hulk as it's such a nice addition. To be honest, all of the steelbooks themselves are awesome,
the critique lies with some of the slips with Blufans but they never miss a beat with the steelbooks.
Thanks, but IMHO looking at pics online is incomparable than seeing with your own eyes and feeling in your own hands, but each to their own :) You still get the idea I guess ;)

And yep, I love all of them and together as a collection they're the best out there, but if you had to critique any CA1 and CA2 for one are completely matte which is a crying shame :offtopic: CA2 is basically the WWA with a title added, with same to be said for Thor 2 but at least the spot gloss finish makes up for it. Thor front is the WWA with added clouds lol but lame back art, so I actually prefer the WWA for that one too. But front is awesome :drool:

Reactions: djjez83

Dazzler_31117

I'm Mary Poppins y'all
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
Thanks, but IMHO looking at pics online is incomparable than seeing with your own eyes and feeling in your own hands, but each to their own :) You still get the idea I guess ;)

And yep, I love all of them and together as a collection they're the best out there, but if you had to critique any CA1 and CA2 for one are completely matte which is a crying shame :offtopic: CA2 is basically the WWA with a title added, with same to be said for Thor 2 but at least the spot gloss finish makes up for it. Thor front is the WWA with added clouds lol but lame back art, so I actually prefer the WWA for that one too. But front is awesome :drool:
Oh I agree, nothing beats opening them up and seeing them in hand of course, it's just I can't bring myself to do it... yet lol.
THOR 2 is the worst of the lot, but still nice haha.