Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: 2019
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Box Set - Double Lenti - Lenti - Quarter Slip

Boxset.jpegDouble.jpegSingle.jpegFull.jpegQuarter.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fits in very nicely :happy::drool: Well done Blufans! :thumbs:

View attachment 438960

Looks nice like this. I still dare not open mine but there we go. With photos like yours I don't need to.
Looking at them all though I think the play.com Iron Man steelbook would fit better with this lot, but then it wouldn't be Blufans... lol.

Crying shame no IM 2 or 3 yet but very happy they did Hulk as it's such a nice addition. To be honest, all of the steelbooks themselves are awesome,
the critique lies with some of the slips with Blufans but they never miss a beat with the steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Looks nice like this. I still dare not open mine but there we go. With photos like yours I don't need to.
Looking at them all though I think the play.com Iron Man steelbook would fit better with this lot, but then it wouldn't be Blufans... lol.

Crying shame no IM 2 or 3 yet but very happy they did Hulk as it's such a nice addition. To be honest, all of the steelbooks themselves are awesome,
the critique lies with some of the slips with Blufans but they never miss a beat with the steelbooks.
Thanks, but IMHO looking at pics online is incomparable than seeing with your own eyes and feeling in your own hands, but each to their own :) You still get the idea I guess ;)

And yep, I love all of them and together as a collection they're the best out there, but if you had to critique any CA1 and CA2 for one are completely matte which is a crying shame :offtopic: CA2 is basically the WWA with a title added, with same to be said for Thor 2 but at least the spot gloss finish makes up for it. Thor front is the WWA with added clouds lol but lame back art, so I actually prefer the WWA for that one too. But front is awesome :drool:

Reactions: djjez83
Thanks, but IMHO looking at pics online is incomparable than seeing with your own eyes and feeling in your own hands, but each to their own :) You still get the idea I guess ;)

And yep, I love all of them and together as a collection they're the best out there, but if you had to critique any CA1 and CA2 for one are completely matte which is a crying shame :offtopic: CA2 is basically the WWA with a title added, with same to be said for Thor 2 but at least the spot gloss finish makes up for it. Thor front is the WWA with added clouds lol but lame back art, so I actually prefer the WWA for that one too. But front is awesome :drool:
Oh I agree, nothing beats opening them up and seeing them in hand of course, it's just I can't bring myself to do it... yet lol.
THOR 2 is the worst of the lot, but still nice haha.

if anyone in the USA needs a 1 click I have a boxset leftover for $205 shipped (f&f) (HDN copy, hence the open call post)

PM me

Reactions: djjez83
Anyone have any version of this Steelbook for sale?

Try posting here as well, following OP guidelines

Good luck.

Reactions: Acalica917

William Hurt, Oscar-Winning Actor for ‘Kiss of the Spider Woman,’ Dies at 71​

I just watched "The Last Full Measure" yesterday for the first time on Netflix. It was good with a lot of familiar names in it and they were all good. Sebastian Stan stars.