The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: January 15, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $123 (One Click)
Group buy: Aniv
Note: Total print run = 4K, Domestic = 2K, International = 2K)
- Full slip: 1,400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip: 1,400 copies, numbered
- Quarter slip: 400 copies, numbered: Sold only with one-click
- One click package: 400 copies (matching numbers for all 3 slips)

-4.jpg -5.jpg -6.jpg
NM_TheIncredibleHulk_Lenticular.gif
* 2.35:1 / 1080P FullHD
* Audio : DTS-HD Master Audio English 5.1/Dolby Digital English 2.0/DTS Surround Italian 5.1
* Subtitles : English SDH, Korean, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Traditional Mandarin
* Special Features
- Alternate Opening
- The Making of Incredible: Brought to you by Volkswagen
- Becoming the Hulk
- Becoming the Abomination
- Anatomy Of A Hulk-Out
: Hulking Out In The Bottling Plant
: Hulking Out On Campus
: Hulking Out In Harlem
- From Comic Book to Screen
- Deleted Scenes
- Feature Commentary With Director Louis Leterrier and Tim Roth
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 6x character card
* 5x post card

Pre-order date/time: New preorder date is rescheduled for December 11th 2015
preorder-png.199510

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to compare what is comparable: Zavvi only sells what publishers provide. In addition, this edition of The Incredible Hulk is not worth the price (just my opinion) even if the lenticular is beautiful.
I think The Incredible Hulk was definitely worth the money especially compared to what I paid for different Zavvi releases. How come Zavvis steelbooks are just not as good as the other sites I listed. I'm far from an expert but surely Zavvi could hold out for better quality releases

Included in my ant-man was a hulk full slip and i'm not sure why? It was unsealed, and only the steelbook and two stickers were included but everything was in perfect condition. As a lenti collector I have no use for it, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: harry
Included in my ant-man was a hulk full slip and i'm not sure why? It was unsealed, and only the steelbook and two stickers were included but everything was in perfect condition. As a lenti collector I have no use for it, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
Do you mean just an extra slipcover from Hulk was included with your Ant Man or the whole full slip edition of Hulk (you mentioned the steelbook was included?)

I am getting rid of my lenti

Because lentis are easy to get scratches and thin paper is easy to damage?

I hope Nova better change the lenti box. The lenti box have two open from up and down.
The should close the open box from down so the steelbook would not come out by accident.
Also the paper ( lenti box ) is too thin. They should double the paper or triple the paper instead one paper in lenti slip. Better and secure.

Someone inform Nova this idea.

Last edited:
Because lentis are easy to get scratches and thin paper is easy to damage?

I hope Nova better change the lenti box. The lenti box have two open from up and down.
The should close the open box from down so the steelbook would not come out by accident.
Also the paper ( lenti box ) is too thin. They should double the paper or triple the paper instead one paper in lenti slip. Better and secure.

Someone inform Nova this idea.

Why not contacting them by yourself? ;)

I fancy the thin lenticular slips to be honest, can't exactly tell why though.. :D

One thing I've noticed lately is since HDN started providing group buys for Novamedia releases it has made it a more easier experience ordering direct, this and Ant Man I got it without any problems at all, in fact I could have gone back for more copies if I felt the need, that has never happened before as the servers were always jamming up.
I cannot afford group buys so I always order direct (knowing the risk) and it has been made a lot easier lately.

One thing I've noticed lately is since HDN started providing group buys for Novamedia releases it has made it a more easier experience ordering direct, this and Ant Man I got it without any problems at all, in fact I could have gone back for more copies if I felt the need, that has never happened before as the servers were always jamming up.
I cannot afford group buys so I always order direct (knowing the risk) and it has been made a lot easier lately.

Speak for yourself. ..

I added the 1 click, before I could checkout it said item out of stock. And it was lagging like hell.

Then I went back to order the fullslip and lenti ... after many attemps to reach the final page, it did. And as soon as I paid it went out of stock.

It's like a lottery ... if you're lucky you get put on to a fast 'gateway / port' whilst others are stuck.

Reactions: harry