The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No disrespect meant regarding your interesting post but here in the U.K. we don't usually mention when we've bought 2 copies of something for whatever reason, valid or otherwise, particularly when:-
a) It's currently showing as "Sold out".
b) There are people who were not around when it went "live" and who missed the pre-order and would dearly like a copy of this.
Just a question of good manners/tact and nothing more really :)
Sure, I was actually thinking of not mentioning that, but oh whatever. I'm sure it will come back for pre-order pretty soon - there's no way Zavvi would have sold out all of the alleged 2000 copies in less than 24 hours. :)

Also, I want to point out that I never buy duplicates for scalping. It's just a safety measure in the case that I receive a damaged steelbook (and I would possibly not have the option to re-order it anymore due to it selling out etc.), which has happened plenty of times and not just with Zavvi.

Sure, I was actually thinking of not mentioning that, but oh whatever. I'm sure it will come back for pre-order pretty soon - there's no way Zavvi would have sold out all of the alleged 2000 copies in less than 24 hours. :)

Also, I want to point out that I never buy duplicates for scalping. It's just a safety measure in the case that I receive a damaged steelbook (and I would possibly not have the option to re-order it anymore due to it selling out etc.), which has happened plenty of times and not just with Zavvi.
Yes, appreciate the reason stated . . . but . . . maybe next time you could write something along the lines of "Pre-ordered 2 copies so a spare available for someone that missed out".
Again, no criticism intended :)

Zavvi will make available any bulk orders they decide to cancel at some stage
Zavvi do this with high demand releases if they see large bulk order not pre authorized and can even on rare occasion limit to 2 copies per customer if they feel they need to do so and have done with a small number of releases

You will also have some customers cancel as well as you get usual pre order and later decide to cancel

Just wait for the notice in the thread when Zavvi let HDN know as to when cancelled orders will be made available
Like all Zavvi releases most come back just before or after release date

This will still end up as sold out quickly when these copies come back available on their website

Meant to go live at 6:00
Alert sent at 7:02
Live at 7:11
Purchase made at 7:23
Sold out at ?

Last edited:
£25 someone got a bargain. I've see. That go for 4/5 times that amount
The over rated play.com version has been dropping in price ever since the release of the NovaMedia edition! In fact I saw a sealed edition play.com Incredible Hulk Steelbook go for £27 last week on eBay!! And now with the release of this lenticular zavvi edition it's gonna be dropping even more!

No disrespect meant regarding your interesting post but here in the U.K. we don't usually mention when we've bought 2 copies of something for whatever reason, valid or otherwise, particularly when:-
a) It's currently showing as "Sold out".
b) There are people who were not around when it went "live" and who missed the pre-order and would dearly like a copy of this.
Just a question of good manners/tact and nothing more really :)
Respect to you! For being incredibly polite in your response!:rofl::LOL::thumbs:

This looks ok but why would they Photoshop The Abomination out and leave The Hulk about to hit just the air in front of him. :confused: I'll stay with my Nova release of this until something better comes along. :watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
This looks ok but why would they Photoshop The Abomination out and leave The Hulk about to hit just the air in front of him. :confused: I'll stay with my Nova release of this until something better comes along. :watch:
I'd guess the reason is to persuade purchasers to keep the lenti (with Abomination) on the steelbook and off fridges already crowded with lenti magnets from similar releases from the tail-end of last year ;)

The Incredible Hulk Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Blu-ray SteelBook®
Bonus Features:

• Thunderbolt Files
  • Comic Book Gallery PIP
  • From Comic book to Screen
  • Picture In Picture
  • Alternate Opening
  • The Making Of Incredible: Brought To You By Volkswagen
  • Becoming The Hulk
  • Becoming The Abomination
  • Hulking out in the Bottling Plant
  • Hulking Out on Campus
  • Hulking Out in Harlem
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Feature Commentary with Director Louis Leterrier and Tim Roth

Last edited:
I'd guess the reason is to persuade purchasers to keep the lenti (with Abomination) on the steelbook and off fridges already crowded with lenti magnets from similar releases from the tail-end of last year ;)
I am with you. I take every Novamedia release before i take the Zavvi one. But i ordered the last Zavvi Marvel Releases. And for this price its a instant buy.

FYI guys, confirmed release date is 10th October. There should be some cancellations so there will be another chance to pre-order before release.

FYI guys, confirmed release date is 10th October. There should be some cancellations so there will be another chance to pre-order before release.

If i miss the cancellations ill go into hulkmode!
I hope there will be some heads up to when..