UK
Release date: November 12, 2018
Purchase link: The Incredibles 2 (live)
Price: £24.99

11812633-2554609771953594.jpg

11812633-1024609771906218.jpg

11812633-9264594411757037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this 100% the art? I’ve still got my fingers crossed for the washing machine version but I know my dreams are a pointless wish

I should of cancelled and tried getting the better art version. This art is shocking. Don’t care if it’s used in the credits etc like the first film. It’s still boring and looks tacky on the steel. Shame.

Surprised they did 2 arts for this. Like last Jedi it’s just random and odd

Admit to preferring the look, finish, treatment and interesting design of the US steelbook but still looking forward to reveiving my UK copy tomorrow.

In the meantime, the spot glossing can be appreciated on the steelbook from France (courtesy Steelbookpro):-
1541790745292.png
1541790814765.png

Reactions: robbodoc
Kind of looks like a swing and a miss. :(

I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure out what's with the hand turning on/off the light. o_O Then I figured it out. :facepalm:

• Haha
Reactions: RMA and wjasoncul
Thankfully we all think differently. For me the art sux big time. I loath pop art inspired steels. Others love it, so what would I know?:shy:

Alright Zavvi and their idiotic reps are pissing me off.

I don't order much from them and this time I ordered the incredibles 2 steelbook.

Order doesn't ship for a couple of a days so I check only to see the jack offs delete my account.

I ask through chat why and they are like we will have security team look into it. Get an email 2 days later saying they cannot help due to data collection rules and due to laws they can't tell me why. Also an email where I can't respond back.

I am thinking maybe it's a payment method? Make a different account with different email and pay paypal and those *******s delete my account again.

Any one have any ideas on how to deal with those zavvi bastards? I just wanted to get that Incredibles 2 steelbook and it seems they are the only ones with that design.

Alright Zavvi and their idiotic reps are pissing me off.

I don't order much from them and this time I ordered the incredibles 2 steelbook.

Order doesn't ship for a couple of a days so I check only to see the jack offs delete my account.

I ask through chat why and they are like we will have security team look into it. Get an email 2 days later saying they cannot help due to data collection rules and due to laws they can't tell me why. Also an email where I can't respond back.

I am thinking maybe it's a payment method? Make a different account with different email and pay paypal and those *******s delete my account again.

Any one have any ideas on how to deal with those zavvi bastards? I just wanted to get that Incredibles 2 steelbook and it seems they are the only ones with that design.

I believe there are other sellers in Europe with that steelbook. I may be wrong.

I just wanted to get that Incredibles 2 steelbook and it seems that Zavvi are the only ones with that design.

Not so ... If you don't wish to buy from Zavvi there are other options - including Fnac/Amazon.it/Amazon.es/JB HiFi and Yes Asia:-
France & Italy: 1 3D + 2 BDs . . . but w/ picture spines ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- + Spain - 2 regular BDs (ditto spine) ------- JB Hi Fi (Australia) 4K + 2 BDs --------- Korea -------------------------I
1543372348246.png
1543372654700.png
1543373122100.png
1543373803728.png
1543372802404.png
1543374123023.png