Premium Supporter
Apr 17, 2013
Release date: June 5, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6E32B784-9D5F-416B-AC89-6C0974B56AFF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
they have not even taken my money yet, called Bestbuy and they said I should receive it tomorrow because thats what the system shows. WTF?

great finished! but not so crazy with that weird silhouette characters, why don't just use the real characters then i'll buy it in a heartbeat...
and heard that Disney still used that mute atmos audio mix again... i hope this trend would stop somehow...

Was going to pass on this but after seeing the pictures I know I would kick myself for not getting it later on, thanks for the GB Andy :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I was skeptical that the world needed another Incredibles steelbook, and the preview pictures didn't look that interesting to me. But this is a beautiful steelbook. Well worth picking it up if you love the movie, even if you have another steelbook that you already regard as the ideal Incredibles edition.

We've not long ago had the Mondo THE INCREDIBLES for the grown-up … well, now it's the kids turn w/ front atwork snipped from the film's credits:-
1531392212942.png

Definitely a gorgeous-looking steelbook w/ lovely "hot" colours and a simple, fun and effective design.

Pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-
Incredibles-steelbook-2.jpg
Incredibles-steelbook-3.jpg
Incredibles-steelbook-4.jpg
Incredibles-steelbook-5.jpg

De-bossing close-up + discs + family of four:-
DgL3aQyVMAElwOz.jpg:large

DgL3aQqVMAAGzih.jpg:large

DgL3aQqUwAASulR.jpg:large

DgL3aQsVAAEL2D_.jpg:large

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
Still trying to get hold of one of these if anyone is parting with theirs or knows where to get a copy from!